Author Topic: Justin Fairfax, Northam’s waiting successor, issues 3 a.m. statement denying #MeToo claim  (Read 1171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justin Fairfax, Northam’s waiting successor, issues 3 a.m. statement denying #MeToo claim
by Katelyn Caralle
 | February 04, 2019 08:32 AM

Virginia’s Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on Monday denied a new sexual assault allegation against him, just as many were preparing for him to take over for embattled Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam.

“Lt. Governor Fairfax has an outstanding and well-earned reputation for treating people with dignity and respect,” Fairfax’s chief of staff and communications director said in a statement Monday. “He has never assaulted anyone — ever — in any way, shape, or form.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/justin-fairfax-northams-waiting-successor-issues-3am-statement-denying-metoo-claim
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Dems are lurching from infanticide to racism to molestation.

Who haven't they pissed off yet?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

But ... but .... all women must be believed.   :smokin:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
The sooner they destroy themselves in their own contradictory hierarchy of self-righteous, synthetic grievance,  the safer the Republic will be.
James 1:20

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm sorry for the lady who may be telling the truth, let's say probably is telling the truth.

Was it reported back then? You've got to report these things. 

And I certainly don't want to denigrate the key point and seriousness but are we talking about groping someone? Or what?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Fairfax is standing by the fine investigative work, of the WaPo.

Besides, in the ranking of accusations, racism is worse than mere sexual assault.

Aren't they both democrats, btw?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'm sorry for the lady who may be telling the truth, let's say probably is telling the truth.

Was it reported back then? You've got to report these things. 

And I certainly don't want to denigrate the key point and seriousness but are we talking about groping someone? Or what?

It doesn't matter, @TomSea   The democrats have already taken the side of The Woman, even if her case is as weak as the Kavanaugh accusers.  They can't backtrack now.

So both the Governor and the next man in line are corrupt by democrat standards.  They both have to go.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Fairfax is standing by the fine investigative work, of the WaPo.

Besides, in the ranking of accusations, racism is worse than mere sexual assault.

Aren't they both democrats, btw?
Where did you get that?

Washington Post pushes back on Justin Fairfax denial of sexual-assault claim, publishes graphic details

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washpost-pushes-back-against-justin-fairfax-statement-on-sexual-assault-allegation
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justin Fairfax admits to one-off sex with #MeToo accuser: ‘She was very interested in me’
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justin-fairfax-admits-to-one-night-stand-with-metoo-accuser-she-was-very-interested-in-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Emjay wrote:
"So both the Governor and the next man in line are corrupt by democrat standards.  They both have to go."

Let's assume that happens.
Who's "third in line" for the Governor's seat in the state of Virginia?

Emjay wrote:
"So both the Governor and the next man in line are corrupt by democrat standards.  They both have to go."

Let's assume that happens.
Who's "third in line" for the Governor's seat in the state of Virginia? 

Virginia
Virginia Constitution, Article V, Executive, Section 16.
1.   Governor
2.   Lieutenant Governor
3.   Attorney General
4.   Speaker of the House of Delegates
5.   House of Delegates convenes to fill

http://www.nlga.us/wp-content/uploads/States-Lines-of-Gubernatorial-Succession-2.pdf

Current attorney general is Mark Herring.  He is a democrat who's already tossed his hat into the ring for the governor's race in 2021.

@Fishrrman

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Current attorney general is Mark Herring.  He is a democrat who's already tossed his hat into the ring for the governor's race in 2021.

@Fishrrman

So we'll be going from Bad to Not Quite as Bad?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

So we'll be going from Bad to Not Quite as Bad?

If Northern VA could be returned to Maryland, Virginia would be in good shape.

Herring is very "progressive"