Author Topic: Chicago Police Superintendent: Jussie Smollett ‘will be held accountable’ if he made a false report  (Read 783 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Chicago Police Superintendent: Jussie Smollett ‘will be held accountable’ if he made a false report

Posted at 1:57 pm on February 5, 2019 by Greg P.

Well, well, well…

Things could get very interesting very fast in the Jussie Smollett investigation:

Emily Zanotti
✔
@emzanotti

CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force.
BNL NEWS @BreakingNLive

JUST IN: ‘Two persons of interest’ in relation to Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ in Chicago turn out to be homeless, were never near Smollett. Smollett also didn’t have a broken rib as he claimed. He also still refuses to give his phone to police, despite claiming it has evidence on it
12:39 PM - Feb 5, 2019

And Fox 32 reporter Rafer Weigel quotes Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson saying Smollett will be held accountable if it’s revealed that he did, in fact, make a false report:

more
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/02/05/chicago-police-superintendent-jussie-smollett-will-be-held-accountable-if-he-made-a-false-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What are the gonna do.  Haul him in front of a judge.  I can here it now:

"Baliff, whack his pee-pee!"

'Trippin in Court' by Cheech and Chong

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Now you know that wouldn't work, what the Judge orders is supposed be a deterrent to the guilty, not a................reward! :tongue2:

Offline Applewood

Seriously, I should hope that if this story is a hoax or publicity stunt, Smollett is presented with a hefty bill from the city for all the man hours and costs associated with investigating the alleged hate crime. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is Chicago. He will NEVER be found guilty of anything. At MOST what will happen is he will be forced to resign to avoid trial,the resignation  will turn into early retirement,and he will be made a senior executive in some business that does business with the city.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!