Author Topic: Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 298 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Feb 04, 2019 12:01 AM

As a man, I feel very comfortable telling women that they can’t murder their babies.

I will never be impregnated, or carry a baby, nor give birth, and yet I am still going to demand that no one murder a child.

Yeah, I know a lot of liberals insist that because I identify as male, I can’t have an opinion on the subject of murdering babies, but I do have an opinion, and it is that we should not legalize the murder of babies.

Call it “male privilege” if you wish, but I’m sticking with my firm “No killing babies” position.

I don’t think I’m alone on this. I don’t think it’s just my genitals driving this decision. I think a lot of other male identifying people, and female identifying people, and people who identify in other ways, all can’t get behind infanticide. We have come together in a beautiful and diverse coalition of people who oppose the legal extermination of children. And it’s a coalition that should worry the Democrat elite, since a lot of Democrat voters are not cool with laws that allow the offing of infants.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/02/04/cheerleading-infanticide-might-just-be-the-tipping-point-for-democrats-n2540715
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien