Author Topic: US-led coalition jets bomb Syrian Army  (Read 368 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
US-led coalition jets bomb Syrian Army
« on: February 04, 2019, 12:52:13 pm »
US-led coalition jets bomb Syrian Army

The America-led coalition bombed elements of the Syrian Army in the eastern portion of the country, an official confirmed to Fox News.

It's not clear how many Syrian Army personnel may have been killed or injured. There were no U.S. troops near where the attack took place, officials said.

"Our partner forces were fired upon and exercised their inherent right to self-defense. It is under investigation, so I cannot comment further at this time," Col. Sean Ryan, U.S. coalition spokesperson, told Fox News via email............

.......“U.S. coalition aircraft launched an aggression this evening against one of the Syrian Arab army formations operating in the Albukamal area in the southeastern countryside of Deir al-Zor,” Syrian state news agency SANA cited the military source as saying early on Sunday, according to Reuters.

The source told Reuters that two soldiers were injured and an artillery piece was destroyed.

ISIS now only holds a few villages in Syria, having lost the vast majority of its territory during offensives that took place in 2017.........

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-led-coalition-jets-bomb-syrian-army
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.