Author Topic: “Comedian” Sarah Silverman: Pro-Life Conscience Law Would Make Her “Want to Eat an Aborted Fetus” [  (Read 480 times)

rangerrebew

“Comedian” Sarah Silverman: Pro-Life Conscience Law Would Make Her “Want to Eat an Aborted Fetus” [Video]
Feb 3, 2019

The video below shows just how twisted the leftist feminists are! “Comedian” Sarah Silverman and other pro-abortion women hosted a telethon to support abortion. During the telethon, the women played games and made jokes about abortion. The language used is brutal so fair warning on what these vulgar women have to say about everything.

During the telethon, Silverman said that a pro-life conscience law would make her “want to eat an aborted fetus.”

The ‘telethon’ called  Life Is a Living Nightmare: A Telethon to Fix It, was hosted by the ‘Lady Parts Justice League’.

https://100percentfedup.com/comedian-sarah-silverman-pro-life-conscience-law-would-make-her-want-to-eat-an-aborted-fetus-video/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
It has come to this.

Now leftist comediennes are threatening cannibalism, in their quest for Their distorted view of 'Civil Rights'.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

Interesting. This group was founded by three people, two of which are men. Both men are Obama administration marketing dopes. I thought that men were supposed to sit down and shut up about women's issues?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Parts_Justice

Offline ConstitutionRose

Incredibly ugly, unforgivable, stomach-turning, unthinkable. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The weirdest part is that any human on Earth would think that this is a normal or 'funny' thing to say. That's what I am saying. The Left doesn't know that they are demented. They have been brainwashed into thinking that they are 'enlightened'.

The Left has become a religious cult. And Sarah Silverman is a high priestess in the coven.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.