Author Topic: Pelosi: We Will be ‘Raising Wages by Rebuilding America With Green, Modern Infrastructure’  (Read 368 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Pelosi: We Will be ‘Raising Wages by Rebuilding America With Green, Modern Infrastructure’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) said in a statement put out Friday in recognition of Black History Month that House Democrats will be pushing a “For the People” agenda that will include raising wages by building green infrastructure.

“And we are pushing forward a bold, ambitious agenda For The People to make good on the promise of the American Dream for everyone by lowering the cost of health care and prescription drugs, raising wages by rebuilding America with green, modern infrastructure, and strengthening our democracy by ensuring that our government works for the public interest, not the special interests,” Pelosi said.........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-we-will-be-raising-wages-rebuilding-america-green-modern
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
While GREEN is the fashionable thing with the Democommies. fact remains is that without the tax credits for green energy, it is dead.  I am in the solar industry, and as tax credits fade away, unless this tech goes way way down in price, it just cannot compete.

Sadly our government is subsidizing this whole industry with taxpayer dollars.  Frankly, I am tired of subsidizing everyone and everything in this nation.  Time to end this nonsense.