Author Topic: CAIR Decries Gun Store Stickers As Bigoted Against Muslims  (Read 1626 times)

rangerrebew

CAIR Decries Gun Store Stickers As Bigoted Against Muslims
« on: February 03, 2019, 04:54:37 pm »

The organization claims Ammo Bros sells stickers that read "Infidels" and "Pork Eating Crusader."
By City News Service
Published Feb 2, 2019 at 10:43 AM | Updated at 10:44 AM PST on Feb 2, 2019

NBC4 Washington

The Greater Los Angeles Area office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations Saturday demanded that a gun store in Santa Ana cease selling what the organization considers Islamophobic window decals and bumper stickers.

The organization claims Ammo Bros sells stickers that read "Infidels" and "Pork Eating Crusader."

The council's attorney, Justin Wold, sent a letter to the company on Jan. 16 saying the stickers "have the purpose of targeting Islam and expressing disdain and intolerance towards the religion. The context that these are displayed in a gun store is particularly problematic since the stickers serve to incite anti-Muslim sentiment and promote violence against Muslims."

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/CAIR-Decries-Gun-Store-Stickers-As-Bigoted-Against-Muslims-505248641.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CAIR Decries Gun Store Stickers As Bigoted Against Muslims
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 05:03:55 am »
Boo.  Hoo.  All of what CAIR complains about is a direct result of their co-religionists deciding hijacking airliners and crashing them into buildings was a good plan.  It's taken decades for the Japanese to get some level of forgiveness for killing a similar number of Americans, and a crapton of lives were lost.

CAIR made this bed....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 05:38:08 am »
TFB

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 05:42:47 am »
But...but...I AM a proud Infidel! These are CAIR's own words, not mine. They are the people calling me an Infidel. Without Muslims, I wouldn't even know what an "Infidel" is. But since they brought the subject up, I embrace it. How can it be racist to quote them in their own words?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 05:45:58 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 06:08:30 am »
Ammo Bros sales just qualified them for listing on the NYSE based on CAIR's effin' idiotic complaint...Gawd I love capitalism!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 09:11:02 am »
Ammo Bros sales just qualified them for listing on the NYSE based on CAIR's effin' idiotic complaint...Gawd I love capitalism!

000hehehehe :thumbsup:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 03:53:39 pm »
Suck it up buttercup
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 04:05:52 pm »
Maybe they should start making these available, that would make CAIR go apoplectic

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 06:41:42 pm »
Maybe they should start making these available, that would make CAIR go apoplectic

I want one!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 07:06:21 pm »
Toughshitsky, CAIR.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 11:45:32 pm »
The council's attorney, Justin Wold, sent a letter to the company on Jan. 16 saying the stickers "have the purpose of targeting Islam and expressing disdain and intolerance towards the religion.

I do believe Mr. Wold (WOLD wtf did this Muzzie work in AM Radio?) that those sticker you speak of are protected by the 1st Amendment and enforced by the 2nd If your CAIR brothers get up in someones grill?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:46:16 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 03:42:20 am »
Who CAIRs.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 04:06:15 pm »
CAIR can go piss up a rope.

My personal favorite:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!