Author Topic: Left-wing activist shot by police had posted ‘time to start killing pigs’ online  (Read 489 times)

rangerrebew

Left-wing activist shot by police had posted ‘time to start killing pigs’ online

John SextonPosted at 1:21 pm on February 1, 2019

On January 11, a man named Charlie Landeros was shot and killed by police outside a Eugene, Oregon middle school. After a review by the local prosecutor, it was determined that the officer who shot Landeros was justified in doing so because Landeros had pulled a gun and fired twice before the officer returned fire. The scuffle with police was captured on the officer’s body camera and can be seen below. From Oregon Live:

Charles Landeros refused to leave Cascade Middle School when asked to do so by school resource officers Steve Timm and Aaron Johns on Jan. 11, according to district attorney Patty Perlow. Landeros struggled with them when they tried to arrest him and fired two shots at one of the officers, who then fired back and killed Landeros, the district attorney said.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/01/left-wing-activist-shot-police-posted-time-start-killing-pigs-online/

Online goatprairie

This guy was a walking advertisment for somebody who was asking to be shot and killed by the police. He should have just put a sign on himself saying "shoot me."

Offline Applewood

Well, I'm not shedding any tears over this guy.  Seems to me he got what he wanted and what he deserved.