Author Topic: Stone claims Mueller probe might be plot to make Pelosi, Clinton president  (Read 540 times)

Offline libertybele

I don't think this is at all out of the realm of possibility, and perhaps there's more to the story and Stone has reason to believe this may be Mueller's intent.  Yes the Mueller investigation has been an ongoing witch hunt that has been dragging, this may be why.  However, there really was no assurance that the GOP was going to lose the House.

Stone claims Mueller probe might be plot to make Pelosi, Clinton president

..."speaking about his indictment last week on charges in the Mueller probe, Stone said he thinks the investigation is about finding a way to "void the 2016 election" in an attempt to get Pelosi or Clinton into the White House.

"I don't think this is about Roger Stone. I think this is about finding some allegation of Russian collusion to void the 2016 election so that both President Trump and Vice President Pence can be removed, making Nancy Pelosi president," Stone told Hill.TV's Buck Sexton and Krystal Ball on "Rising."

"That would create a vacancy in the vice presidency, which she, of course, could then appoint Hillary Clinton to, then she could resign, and Hillary could become president," he continued. "Perhaps that's what they have in mind, or maybe Nancy Pelosi would remain as president."

Stone did not offer any further details or background on his claim.

Stone pleaded not guilty to the special counsel's charges: obstruction of a congressional inquiry, witness tampering and five counts of making false statements to Congress.

The special counsel's office declined to comment to Hill.TV on Stone's remarks.

When pressed by Ball on whether he believes that a move to remove Trump is a realistic possibility with Republicans controlling the Senate, Stone invoked the fallout from Justice Brett Kavanaugh's nomination and his slim confirmation vote.

"I saw the hysteria in this country whipped up about Brett Kavanaugh, who was confirmed by one vote," Stone said. "He did nothing whatsoever wrong. Nothing was proved against him."

He added that he thinks the "Republican establishment is no fonder of this president than the Democratic establishment because [Trump] challenges the status quo."

Trump and his allies have long claimed that Mueller's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election is politically motivated, calling it a "witch hunt" and a "hoax."...............

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/427848-stone-claims-mueller-probe-is-plot-to-make-pelosi-clinton-president
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Stone claims Mueller probe might be plot to make Pelosi, Clinton president
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 05:03:44 am »
Could never happen as the Supreme Court would have to weigh in.

It will never condone overturning an election.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Stone claims Mueller probe might be plot to make Pelosi, Clinton president
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 09:29:50 am »
Could never happen as the Supreme Court would have to weigh in.

It will never condone overturning an election.
Right. They would have to vacate both offices simultaneously. With Nixon, Agnew was the first to be ousted, But Ford was Veep before Nixon resigned. The Speaker does not just inherit the spot and move up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis