Exclusive Content > Research

A Woman's Right?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mrclose:
The point that I was trying to make is ...

If you take the above law to it's logical conclusion ... A woman Does Not have complete authority over Her own body!?

Sounds like the baby killers are up to the usual "pick and choose" which laws they wish to follow!

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: mrclose on February 02, 2019, 08:04:19 pm ---The point that I was trying to make is ...

If you take the above law to it's logical conclusion ... A woman Does Not have complete authority over Her own body!?

Sounds like the baby killers are up to the usual "pick and choose" which laws they wish to follow!

--- End quote ---

My point is, they won't take it to it's logical conclusion if it enhances rights for males in any way.  Men have organs that can be sold too.

mrclose:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 02, 2019, 08:22:21 pm ---My point is, they won't take it to it's logical conclusion if it enhances rights for males in any way.  Men have organs that can be sold too.

--- End quote ---

Oh I realize that.

I was just taking their main argument to it's obvious conclusion.
(Woman's right to choose ... Because it's Her body)

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: mrclose on February 02, 2019, 09:37:35 pm ---Oh I realize that.

I was just taking their main argument to it's obvious conclusion.
(Woman's right to choose ... Because it's Her body)

--- End quote ---

Your argument is strong.  :beer:  Has to be, you have one of the best Avatars in the Forum.

mrclose:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 02, 2019, 09:50:15 pm ---Your argument is strong.  :beer:  Has to be, you have one of the best Avatars in the Forum.

--- End quote ---

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:
Thank You!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version