Author Topic: Virginia Del. Kathy Tran Submitted Bill To Save Caterpillars On Same Day As Late-Stage Abortion Bill  (Read 797 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia Del. Kathy Tran Submitted Bill To Save Caterpillars On Same Day As Late-Stage Abortion Bill
12:53 AM 01/31/2019 | Politics
William Davis | Contributor

The Democratic Virginia delegate who has recently come under fire for sponsoring a bill in the Virginia House of Delegates that would allow the termination of a pregnancy up to 40 weeks old, is also the chief patron of a bill that would protect the lives of “fall cankerworms” during certain months.

Democratic Virginia Del. Kathy Tran introduced “House Bill No. 2495 – Fall cankerworm; spraying prohibited during certain months” on Jan. 9, the same day as “House Bill No. 2491 — Abortion; eliminate certain requirements.”

Tran came under fire Tuesday for her support of legislation that would allow an abortion to be performed just moments before the birth of a child.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/31/kathy-tran-caterpillars-same-day-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Odd that this piece of dog vomit is trying to save an invasive pest that can deforest an area....

The larvae, called loopers or inchworms, are considered a serious pest of many tree species because they can cause major defoliation in the new spring growth. If defoliation occurs two years in a row, the tree can die, especially if it has been stressed by drought.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Odd that this piece of dog vomit is trying to save an invasive pest that can deforest an area....

Save the worms.  Kill the babies.  Do you think their priorities are screwed up?

And I hate those dang inch worms. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
New York and Virginia have gone from genocide to infantcide.  Stated simply, it is all murder, and those that embrace this sh*t are destroying our great nation.

Seven morons voted for Roe vs Wade on the Supreme Court, and 60, 70? million American babies have been murdered.  It could be argued our great nation deserves to be destroyed because of this lapse in judgment.

I despise Scott Peterson, but if he can be indicted, convicted and sentenced to death for the 1st degree murder of his unborn child, then women should face the same consequences.

If we cannot protect the single most defenseless human being, the unborn, we are no longer a civilized country.  We have descended to the depths of the former USSR/now Russia, which still culturally operates like the USSR.  Abortion in Russia is the primary means of birth control.  My wife, a physician from Russia, knew one woman that had 34 abortions.  I have said it many times, but we are becoming more like Russia, not a positive note at all.