Author Topic: New Poll Shows Trump Will Lose 43% of Base If Wall Isn’t Built  (Read 887 times)

rangerrebew

New Poll Shows Trump Will Lose 43% of Base If Wall Isn’t Built
Steven Ahle January 30, 2019

How important is that President Trump build them a wall on our southern border? Well, it’s important to the war on drugs, because about 90% of all drugs entering the United States do so across the Mexican border.

It’s important to child exploitation since many of the children brought her are used for the sex trade. It’s important to stop dangerous criminals and gangs from entering the United States. It is also very important for President Trump, as a new poll shows that 43% of his base will desert him if he fails to build the wall.

It’s also important to you and me because we don’t want to lose the first Republican willing to fight for us.

The Washington Examiner reported:

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/new-poll-shows-trump-will-lose-43-of-base-if-wall-isnt-built/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=New%20Poll%20Shows%20Trump%20Will%20Lose%2043%25%20of%20Base%20If%20Wall%20Isn%E2%80%99t%20Built

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: New Poll Shows Trump Will Lose 43% of Base If Wall Isn’t Built
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 01:59:43 pm »
New Poll Shows Trump Will Lose 43% of Base If Wall Isn’t Built

That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 02:10:31 pm »
That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Conservatives are real good at doing that.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 02:20:09 pm »
Conservatives are real good at doing that.

We're the absolute best in the world at it.   The Dems practice solidarity, it's an alien concept for us.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 03:25:57 pm »
We're the absolute best in the world at it.   The Dems practice solidarity, it's an alien concept for us.

How about solidarity around securing our nations borders.  North and South, but especially the Southern border.  I am not sure how any Republican can ignore what is going on at the Southern Border.  Its a crime business.  A Cartel and smuggling business.  And everyone who participates in road blocking the Presidents efforts to secure it are traitors to this country.  We should be throwing much, much more than 5 billion to build a wall.  We should have the best of everything.  The wall and any state of the art equipment that would compliment the first line of defense. (wall).  We should have more immigration judges.  Camera's, dogs, state of the art equipment at the ports of entry.  Everything needed to work together to make sure that people come to this country legally.

Politicians cannot take a blind eye to the reality facing us.  Caravan after caravan.  The latest I heard is there is one from Honduras on the way from the most violent city in Honduras.  We cannot suppose that this group of immigrants are not infected with the culture of violence they have been living in.  We should never release immigrants into our country without complete vetting.  Our cities are already infected with the culture of drugs and gangs.  We are becoming what they say they are escaping.  Soon there will be no place to escape as we transform into the very same culture of drugs and gang violence.

Now this article says Trump would loose 40 some % of his base.  Read it and understand.  These are people who live in these cities that elected the President on the promise to complete the wall.  The people who pay the salaries of politicians who refuse to acknowledge the overwhelming issues caused by illegal immigration.

How about solidarity with our citizens?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 03:51:30 pm »
How about solidarity around securing our nations borders.  North and South, but especially the Southern border.  I am not sure how any Republican can ignore what is going on at the Southern Border.  Its a crime business.  A Cartel and smuggling business.  And everyone who participates in road blocking the Presidents efforts to secure it are traitors to this country.  We should be throwing much, much more than 5 billion to build a wall.  We should have the best of everything.  The wall and any state of the art equipment that would compliment the first line of defense. (wall).  We should have more immigration judges.  Camera's, dogs, state of the art equipment at the ports of entry.  Everything needed to work together to make sure that people come to this country legally.

Politicians cannot take a blind eye to the reality facing us.  Caravan after caravan.  The latest I heard is there is one from Honduras on the way from the most violent city in Honduras.  We cannot suppose that this group of immigrants are not infected with the culture of violence they have been living in.  We should never release immigrants into our country without complete vetting.  Our cities are already infected with the culture of drugs and gangs.  We are becoming what they say they are escaping.  Soon there will be no place to escape as we transform into the very same culture of drugs and gang violence.

Now this article says Trump would loose 40 some % of his base.  Read it and understand.  These are people who live in these cities that elected the President on the promise to complete the wall.  The people who pay the salaries of politicians who refuse to acknowledge the overwhelming issues caused by illegal immigration.

goopo
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 05:40:02 pm »

Great post!!!  You hit the nail on the head!!  "We are becoming what they are escaping".  So true and that is what people really need to think about and understand.  Then, where will we/they escape to?  There isn't a place so lax on immigration law as the U.S., nor a country so liberal with benefits to non-citizens.  When illegal immigration collapses this country, there will be no other country to 'bail' everyone else out as we've been doing for decades.  "America".  What will we do without her???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 09:33:20 pm »
According to polls, it was a shoe-in that Obama would have been voted out in 2011/2012 yet, he handily defeated Romney.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2019, 01:29:12 am »
Great post!!!  You hit the nail on the head!!  "We are becoming what they are escaping".  So true and that is what people really need to think about and understand.  Then, where will we/they escape to?  There isn't a place so lax on immigration law as the U.S., nor a country so liberal with benefits to non-citizens.  When illegal immigration collapses this country, there will be no other country to 'bail' everyone else out as we've been doing for decades.  "America".  What will we do without her???

@austingirl  and @libertybele

Thank you.  I was just struck by the arguments about what type of security.  The fighting is actually an excuse they are using to do nothing.  When reality is that we need it all.  And with the billions of dollars that are wasted each year by the Federal government we sure could fork out the cash to secure the border.

Truly is the question where will people escape to once America is the same crap hole everyone wants to leave?  Just look at the major cities.  They are infected with out of control drug abuse and gangs.  I have read articles on the schools in LA where kids say their friends are dead.  We cannot continue to do this to our country.  It has to stop.  And politicians are loyal to their lobbyists instead of the citizens they are supposed to be serving.

Drugs know no social barriers.  They are sons and daughters, wives, husbands and extended family of the rich as well as the poor.  I bet that a good majority of Americans struggle within their families with drug addiction, or they know people who do.

Liberals I have talked to say heroin comes from Afghanistan.  No they have poppy fields right in Mexico.  They also say drugs only come through ports of entry.  Not true.

To me it is unimaginable and unexcusable for out government to keep fighting about something that would be so easy to fix.  Its just a drop in the bucket to secure our border.  I wonder what would happen if I searched for government waste.  What would I find?  More than enough.   
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.