Author Topic: UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone’s 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoo  (Read 14190 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Bingo!

No one, from Mueller to media legal experts, has given a coherent legal justification for starting this investigation. There are no statutes that cover “collusion.” It appears to be a term of political art, rather than of law.

Wrong. It was retroactively justified in September, with this statement: “...the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.”

Care to guess who issued it? Hint: it was part of an emergency declaration. Also, there are laws against collusion. You may know it better as ‘conspiracy.’

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

But, once Mueller got himself appointed, the cry “Russian collusion” became his cover, and the investigation itself became the event horizon for any truth regarding how Donald Trump won his election fair and square.

The word ‘collusion’ is never mentioned in the SC mandate. This is what it says...

Absent a basis for the investigation, as you said, it is a witch-hunt. And with democrats throwing a two year temper tantrum who knows what kind of civil unrest leftist kooks might start.

As previously stated, the president retroactively provided the basis. Want to know who says it’s not a witch hunt, aside from William Barr? Try former Trump lawyer Ty Cobb on for size. Here’s someone who dealt directly with the legal team and respects Mueller.

Former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb on Monday said he doesn't think special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference is a witch hunt, breaking with President Trump.

"I don't think it's a witch hunt," Cobb said during a political conference hosted Monday by CNN.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/412612-former-trump-lawyer-mueller-probe-is-not-a-witch-hunt

Sorry...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 08:47:20 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

OK troops. We're going in to arrest Roger Stone, an extremely dangerous man. I'm going to need every armed agent we have. I've also called in the National Guard for backup support. Prepare for a real fight, a fire fight! Bring the grenades, bazookas, and any other heavy ordinance you can muster.

Roger Stone yells, "Come and get me coppers!! Say hello to my little friend!!"

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You just enunciated perfectly the "Guilty until proved innocent" line of reasoning.

Such it is, in the frenzied minds of deranged #nevertrumpers, media and democrats.

Roger is guilty until found innocent, and his 72 year old hearing impaired wife is fair game too.

Republicans generally admire and laugh about their own. Donald Segretti. Lee Atwater. Roger Stone.

On my side.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I suppose mentioning the fact the original Special Counsel mandate is irrelevant is pointless.  It was superseded by a secret memo issued by Rosenswine after Mueller was appointed SC.  Because of this, we really don't know what Mueller's mandate is...it's classified.  That's why T.S. Ellis had to demand the memo, and then ruled against Manafort based on it.  This is the true meaning of the Ellis findings.

That's because it's a secret, not for our eyes.  As far as the public is concerned, it's easy to see why people think he has no control at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

I suppose mentioning the fact the original Special Counsel mandate is irrelevant is pointless.  It was superseded by a secret memo issued by Rosenswine after Mueller was appointed SC.  Because of this, we really don't know what Mueller's mandate is...it's classified.  That's why T.S. Ellis had to demand the memo, and then ruled against Manafort based on it.  This is the true meaning of the Ellis findings.

That's because it's a secret, not for our eyes.  As far as the public is concerned, it's easy to see why people think he has no control at all.

Except you were making it sound more sinister than it actually is. There was no expansion. Redacted portions are specific case related allegations, not broadened authority. The second paragraph makes that clear. Once the judge saw it, the ruling was easy and he did so in favor of the prosecution.

There was no rebuke about changing the rules in the middle of the game, because none was required. The memo was called a CYA by critics. It was, in a sense, because they wanted a trail demonstrating how the bank fraud and money laundering allegations reached back to Manafort’s contacts in Ukraine, who were connected to Russia. Ellis ultimately agreed, after seeing the classified sections.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4429623-Rosenstein-Aug-2-2017-Memo-on-Mueller-Authority.html
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 11:11:38 pm by edpc »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There's CYA going on, no doubt in my mind...

And I don't generally believe gummint people who tell me to relax, don't worry!  Yes, it's a secret but it's to protect me. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

There's CYA going on, no doubt in my mind...

And I don't generally believe gummint people who tell me to relax, don't worry!  Yes, it's a secret but it's to protect me.

It wasn’t to protect you – it was to protect people who were subjects of the active investigation from finding out about it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It wasn’t to protect you – it was to protect people who were subjects of the active investigation from finding out about it.

And I believe them every time they tell me "it's for National Security." 

****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

And I believe them every time they tell me "it's for National Security."

I misstated what I previously said. It should have said to prevent people who were subject of investigations from finding out about it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@Smokin Joe @Bigun

This is so fallacious and embarrassing. There’s a huge difference between direct associates or employees and people in the general public with whom you may have incidental contact. You both know it. Also, whataboutism is not a defense for another person’s actions. If you want to know where the Clinton swat team is, ask Trump why he considered them to be ‘good people who had suffered enough,’ after the election.
Then tell me how this dog and pony show (New, improved, with GUNS!) is justified.

Andh how Hillary hasn't been the 'guest of Honor' at one of these?

Obstruction?
Destroying evidence?
egregious violations of the law?

You'd think they were running an overstock special on that stuff at the CLinton Camp.

You might not think whataboutism applies, so how about Equal Protection under the law?

And I'd wager form the guys who sweep the floor right to the top, if you dig hard enough, with a powerful enough microscope, You'd find prosecutable dirt on anyone--and if you put them in the hot seat over a few days or just hours and ask them the same questions under oath, sooner or later they will say something that will put them up on charges.

As for Mueller, he and Comey are old hands when it comes to witch hunts, and they don't let go of whoever is the person they have decided to convict, no matter what the evidence says. http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/ https://www.genengnews.com/news/comey-mueller-and-anthrax/

Do I honestly believe that there would be suppression of Brady Material, despite the law? Yep.

So, frankly, I'm seeing an absence of pursuit or prosecution of egregious and admitted crimes, including writing the report exonerating Clinton when the investigation was still in progress...

And dogged pursuit of any hair out of place with other, politically targeted people. The problem is that there appears to be partisan bias in those results. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

And how Hillary hasn't been the 'guest of Honor' at one of these?

Obstruction?
Destroying evidence?
egregious violations of the law?

You'd think they were running an overstock special on that stuff at the Clinton Camp.

Again, you'd have to ask Trump exactly why. If I had to guess, it probably has something to do with his previous relationship with them. Remember how he defended the Access Hollywood audio?

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago," Trump said in the statement. "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-statement-audio-bill-clinton-women-2016-10

They likely know a few interesting things about each other. Hillary has been marginalized, after her humiliating loss. The foundation is a shell without their political influence. Trump stands to lose more by going after her and isn't interested in mutually assured destruction.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 03:04:53 am by edpc »

Offline Victoria33

And he's supposed to be the straight line from which we measure guilt or innocence.  It's like trying to hang drywall on an unlevel floor and crooked studs.  It takes an almost fanatical belief in Mueller's infallibility to take his side on each and every controversy.   I'm having trouble believing a single thing he says!
@Cyber Liberty

Mueller has stayed silent during his investigation.  Do not believe what others say when they trash him.  Please read his life and you will believe this honorable man.  I could list some of it here, but you need to read it all to know him.  Reply to me after your reading. :patriot:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Mueller has stayed silent during his investigation.  Do not believe what others say when they trash him.  Please read his life and you will believe this honorable man.  I could list some of it here, but you need to read it all to know him.  Reply to me after your reading. :patriot:

I read it.  I don't believe all the bad stuff I hear about people, nor all the good stuff.  I'm wishy-washy.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 03:24:27 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Cyber Liberty

Oy vay.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

Roger Stone was charged with obstruction, witness tampering and making false statements.  For which of those charges would he have documents/evidence laying around the house?  Given that there was no warrant for her arrest, why could an officer not be stationed with her somewhere inside the house while they executed whatever search warrants they presumably had?
@Polly Ticks

Stone said it was 6 am in the morning.  He said they knocked on the door, did not break down the door as others have said.  He said he was taken to the street and held until the house was searched.  He said his wife was "brought out", not "dragged out" as others have said.  The two of them waited until the search was done.

Law officers do not leave people in a house when they are searching - officers get killed sometimes if someone/others are in the house. 

People under stress who have access to a weapon, even at 72 yrs. old as the wife was, can kill, just pull on the trigger.  So could Stone have killed had he known they were coming.  This happened in Florida, not in the northern cold, so they were not freezing outside.  Only Stone and his wife knew, if there was a weapon in the house.  Also, no one knew what each one would do, so caution was used and always is when officers go to a home.

It was said today, Mueller now has several years of documents, emails, phone calls, computer information that Stone had.  Stone has been a buddy of Trump for 40 years, just as Manafort has - they were three buddies together.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Polly Ticks

It was said today, Mueller now has several years of documents, emails, phone calls, computer information that Stone had.  Stone has been a buddy of Trump for 40 years, just as Manafort has - they were three buddies together.

Yeah, and Stupid Bobby Mueller is close friends with James Comey who is staring down the barrel at federal jail time for being corrupt and a liar. What's your point other than to circle the wagons around degenerate perverts and Establishment hacks like Lying Comey and Stupid Bobby Mueller. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Polly Ticks

Stone said it was 6 am in the morning.  He said they knocked on the door, did not break down the door as others have said.  He said he was taken to the street and held until the house was searched.  He said his wife was "brought out", not "dragged out" as others have said.  The two of them waited until the search was done.

Law officers do not leave people in a house when they are searching - officers get killed sometimes if someone/others are in the house. 

People under stress who have access to a weapon, even at 72 yrs. old as the wife was, can kill, just pull on the trigger.  So could Stone have killed had he known they were coming.  This happened in Florida, not in the northern cold, so they were not freezing outside.  Only Stone and his wife knew, if there was a weapon in the house.  Also, no one knew what each one would do, so caution was used and always is when officers go to a home.

OK. For the sake of argument let's believe what you are saying is true. So this very nice and very kind little 'visit' required 39 armed Federal Agents to accomplish?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Cyber Liberty

Oh yes. Of course! Mueller is a holy angel who is without sin. I get it. LOL
Mueller is paid attack dog on the payroll of Soros and the DNC. What the hell have you been smoking tonight?

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh yes. Of course! Mueller is a holy angel who is without sin. I get it. LOL
Mueller is paid attack dog on the payroll of Soros and the DNC. What the hell have you been smoking tonight?

The poster apparently gets cheap thrills when Stupid Bobby throws hollow indictments around.....either that or the poster is Stupid Bobby's mother.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The poster apparently gets cheap thrills when Stupid Bobby throws hollow indictments around.....either that or the poster is Stupid Bobby's mother.
@Amb. Frank Cannon
There is certainly something going on there. In her eyes Mueller walks on water and can do no wrong. Even when he does do wrong consistently in a very obvious and flagrant manner. She doesn't respond to me.

Somebody ask her why Saint Mueller decided to drag CNN along with him, if he was just stopping by to have tea and crumpets with the family.

Offline Frank Cannon

Somebody ask her why Saint Mueller decided to drag CNN along with him, if he was just stopping by to have tea and crumpets with the family.

It's my understanding that Stupid Bobby likes to meet up with Don Lemon at a rest stop bathroom stall on the southern part of the 495 Beltway somewhere around Largo. They like to poll each other on how they are doing.

Offline Victoria33

It's my understanding that Stupid Bobby likes to meet up with Don Lemon at a rest stop bathroom stall on the southern part of the 495 Beltway somewhere around Largo. They like to poll each other on how they are doing.

If you didn't know about sex, you would have no post on this forum.

Offline Victoria33

OK. For the sake of argument let's believe what you are saying is true. So this very nice and very kind little 'visit' required 39 armed Federal Agents to accomplish?

"On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives..."to Stone's house.

Offline Frank Cannon

If you didn't know about sex, you would have no post on this forum.

For a so called writer that's a real clunky sentence.

BTW if you would venture outside of these threads involving this filthy pervert Stupid Bobby (where the only appropriate comments are sexual) you would see me cover a whole multitude of things you hate.

Offline Frank Cannon

"On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives..."to Stone's house.

So which is it? 20, 25, 27 3/4 or 29? Seems like this is something you would have a definitive number on.