Author Topic: Jared Kushner is undermining President Trump’s campaign promises  (Read 843 times)

Offline libertybele

This S.O.B. needs to go.  Son-in-law or not!  He's been bad news from the beginning.  I have little doubt he 'leaks' information to whoever will listen.

Jared Kushner is undermining President Trump’s campaign promises

f Trump wants to anger all sides, give the impression of nepotism, and lose his base headed into re-election, his continued empowerment of Jared Kushner, his liberal policy novice son-in-law, to serve as a super chief of staff is the surest way to accomplish that goal.

Imagine if a Democrat president had a conservative political novice as a son-in-law and empowered him to strategize his policy promises. Now imagine if that individual then worked with anti-illegal immigration groups, such as the Federation for Immigration Reform and Numbers USA, to craft a negotiating plan on immigration with Republicans.

You just have to imagine it, because it would never happen, and even if it did, the Democrat base would obliterate this alliance in three seconds.

Yet that is exactly what is happening as Kushner works with Koch groups and associates who are as rabidly pro-open borders as any of the Democrat presidential candidates to craft our policies on immigration. Where is the outrage from conservatives who claim to wield influence?

Axios is reporting that Kushner “ran a white board planning session last week at the White House with the Koch network and other people who worked with him on criminal justice reform.” As I warned at the time of the prison reform bill, apparently due to Kushner’s influence, Trump flipped on his promise to get tougher on drug traffickers, many of whom are illegal aliens or working for the cartels. Kushner will try to recreate this success on amnesty. Axios states that the purpose of these meetings is “to see if the administration can replicate the approach they took to pass criminal justice reform to overhaul America’s immigration system.”........

............But let’s take this a step further. The Koch brothers have just declared war on Trump. They ran ads in support of the very Democrat senators we needed to defeat in the election. Trump himself has called them out.

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made…..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 31, 2018

Yet, thanks to Kushner, they now have a stronger voice than any conservative both inside and outside the administration. According to the Axios report, two former Koch staffers, Brook Rollins and Josh Trevino, were at the meeting as well. Why in the world would Trump accept this?......................

...........So why is Kushner negotiating down, against us, on amnesty, all for some pennies for the wall, when this is a policy problem and a military problem, not a funding issue?

Moreover, as I noted last week, the way to leverage DACA is by threatening to end it, which the president can do by April if he follows the Administrative Procedure Act. With Kushner praising DACA, he has no leverage to get anything from Democrats unless he massively expands the amnesty..............

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/jared-kushner-undermining-president-trumps-campaign-promises/
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:26:28 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Jared Kushner is undermining President Trump’s campaign promises
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 07:30:14 pm »
Jared is just a nobody gofer with no authority. Trump never heard of him. Just some low level staffer.

If he is undermining the president, whoever brought him in should be investigated and fired.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:31:18 pm by ABX »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 07:34:31 pm »
Radical Libertarians like the Koch Brothers are just as dangerous to the country as the radical left is.  And in some cases they have the same objectives.

The Libre Group is the organization the Koch Brothers are funding and that Kushner is playing footsie with inside the WH.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 07:54:17 pm »
Radical Libertarians like the Koch Brothers are just as dangerous to the country as the radical left is.  And in some cases they have the same objectives.

The Libre Group is the organization the Koch Brothers are funding and that Kushner is playing footsie with inside the WH.

In addition, Soros also gave Kushner start up money for Thrive Capital which also invested in start up insurance companies for Bammycare and also then formed Cadre LLC --a tech company that provides access to large real estate investments -- making real estate more like a stock market than a real estate market.  Trump's push for eminent domain is troubling.  Jared's real estate deals with the Saudis should raise some eyebrows.  Meanwhile ... they are investigating Trump's businesses and corporations.  They should be investigating Kushner.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kushner has ties with Mueller in some way?  Perhaps this is really why Trump never fired Mueller??

Kushner is dangerous.  Both he and Giuliani would handsomely profit from globalization or the merging of U.S. Mexico and Canada.   Kushner definitely doesn't want borders. 

I fully understand that Kushner is his son-in-law, but I question Trumps motives for making him is advisor.  Keep your enemies close?  What about his daughter?  She's as liberal as they get.

Trump is no dummy. The Kushners are in place for a reason.  Kushner maybe undermining Trump's campaign promises, but I highly doubt that Trump doesn't see or know what's going on.

So -- we have Trump telling the American people one thing and his 'staff' doing the opposite.  Who's who and what's really going on?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:57:17 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 08:01:55 pm »
In addition, Soros also gave Kushner start up money for Thrive Capital which also invested in start up insurance companies for Bammycare and also then formed Cadre LLC --a tech company that provides access to large real estate investments -- making real estate more like a stock market than a real estate market.  Trump's push for eminent domain is troubling.  Jared's real estate deals with the Saudis should raise some eyebrows.  Meanwhile ... they are investigating Trump's businesses and corporations.  They should be investigating Kushner.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kushner has ties with Mueller in some way?  Perhaps this is really why Trump never fired Mueller??

Kushner is dangerous.  Both he and Giuliani would handsomely profit from globalization or the merging of U.S. Mexico and Canada.   Kushner definitely doesn't want borders. 

I fully understand that Kushner is his son-in-law, but I question Trumps motives for making him is advisor.  Keep your enemies close?  What about his daughter?  She's as liberal as they get.

Trump is no dummy. The Kushners are in place for a reason.  Kushner maybe undermining Trump's campaign promises, but I highly doubt that Trump doesn't see or know what's going on.

So -- we have Trump telling the American people one thing and his 'staff' doing the opposite.  Who's who and what's really going on?

You probably shouldn't use that as a negative standard. Soros was a major financier of several Trump projects to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. That's a rabbit hole people probably don't want to go down.

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 08:03:11 pm »

Those Koch Libertarian types really should be watched out for. They have this evil conspiracy to take over the government and leave everyone alone.... Evil I tell you, absolutely evil.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 09:12:02 pm »
Those Koch Libertarian types really should be watched out for. They have this evil conspiracy to take over the government and leave everyone alone.... Evil I tell you, absolutely evil.
-------------------------------------------------
Capitalism, despite its positives, ushered in material betterment as Man's highest aspiration;
an assertion that resonates in the writings of Ricardo. Malthus and and Mill and the Koch Clan
are card carrying members of that fan club. Their libertarianism is a cliche'.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 09:14:58 pm »
If Kushner's not careful he's gonna end up being the primary reason he and Ivanka, and the rest of the clan, get locked out of the halls of power after 2020.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 10:26:49 pm »
If Kushner's not careful he's gonna end up being the primary reason he and Ivanka, and the rest of the clan, get locked out of the halls of power after 2020.

Not so sure.  My hunch is he's very well insulated along with Clinton/Bammy and cronies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2019, 06:17:05 am »
Kushner is a definite liability for Trump.  Perhaps I am wrong, but Trump has to make changes.  He must select people loyal to him and not members of past administrations, like all his key appointments in the last year. 

His selecting folks that are former Bushies will destroy him, you can count on it.

The probability of Trump losing in 2020 increases with each passing month, and his desperation is apparent.  His Bushie head of the FED, and he turns and asks if he can fire the man.  Same is true for the other Bushies.  They are NOT on the Trump train, believe me.

And I will repeat one decision that will in fact cost Trump 1-2 million votes.  The only promise I know of that Trump made, indicating he would eliminate it Day One of his presidency, was the elimination of the H1-b Visa Program.  Failure to deliver on this promise will result in large numbers just not turning out to vote for the man in the next election.

Trump met early in his presidency with the who's who of tech, and they said they needed more H1-b Visa folks, which in fact will displace more Americans with people coming largely from India at a fraction of the compensation and no benefits.  This mindset will cost votes, and I believe that number is in excess of 1 million votes.  Foolish on Trump's part.