Author Topic: 'You'll bankrupt the country!' Michael Bloomberg savages 2020 presidential rival Kamala Harris' 'Med  (Read 1684 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'You'll bankrupt the country!' Michael Bloomberg savages 2020 presidential rival Kamala Harris' 'Medicare for all' plan

Ex-New York City mayor shot down Harris' plan during speech in New Hampshire
    He proposed providing 'Medicare for all' only to those currently uninsured
    Key distinction positioned him clearly against Senator Harris, possible 2020 rival

By Connor Boyd For Mailonline

Published: 07:40 EST, 30 January 2019 | Updated: 08:51 EST, 30 January 2019

Michael Bloomberg has claimed California Sen. Kamala Harris' plan to abolish private health insurance in favor of 'Medicare for all' would bankrupt the country.

The former New York City mayor - who is considering running for the Democratic presidential nomination - rejected the idea endorsed by his 2020 rival, which is gaining traction in the party. 

'I think you could never afford that. You’re talking about trillions of dollars,' Mr Bloomberg said during a political swing in New Hampshire, where the nation’s first primary will be held next year.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6648373/Michael-Bloomberg-says-2020-presidential-rival-Kamala-Harris-Medicare-bankrupt-US.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Howard Shultz is saying the same thing and being vilified for it by the dem/coms. I heard someone call Schultz a centrist, like JFK. What a hoot! JFK would be called a radical rightwing republican in today's environment.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Trump would lose to Bloomberg.

Good thing he's too white and centrist for the Democratic Party.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Howard Shultz is saying the same thing and being vilified for it by the dem/coms. I heard someone call Schultz a centrist, like JFK. What a hoot! JFK would be called a radical rightwing republican in today's environment.

JFK couldn't even be elected to the Senate from Masshole today. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

JFK couldn't even be elected to the Senate from Masshole today.

JFK would have 'evolved'.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
JFK would have 'evolved'.

The #metoo's would be on him like Mike Moore on 10 slabs of ribs and a gallon of coleslaw.

Offline dfwgator

The #metoo's would be on him like Mike Moore on 10 slabs of ribs and a gallon of coleslaw.

Nah,  they only do that if they're conservatives.

Offline Wingnut

Nah,  they only do that if they're conservatives.

They got to Al Frankin. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As if we're not already.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Bloomberg is right. There is that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

He was expendable.

Like a Red Shirt on an away team?

Offline dfwgator

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Fool had to jump ship to become a Rat, and now he's concerned with us going bankrupt?

:2popcorn: :2popcorn:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump would lose to Bloomberg.

Bullshit. Blooming Idiot would lose PA and every other gun happy state in the country. His is HATED around here.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bullshit. Blooming Idiot would lose PA and every other gun happy state in the country. His is HATED around here.
Exactly!

:pop41:

But it is fun, knowing the liberals have reached the point where even they can not out liberal each other.
Insanity on parade...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Harris, Bloomberg, neither stand a chance against HR Clinton when she jumps in.  In fact, with all the lunacy the clown cars are providing, when HRC does jump in, she will be a breath of fresh air for all the lunatics in the Democommie Party.

Her 35-40% base guarantee her a victory in a large field of candidates, who will split the never Clinton vote.  Even Bernie will get little traction, more than the rest, but nothing close to Clinton until it is too late.  That is the name of that tune.

TRUMP vs CLINTON in 2020......count on it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Harris, Bloomberg, neither stand a chance against HR Clinton when she jumps in.  In fact, with all the lunacy the clown cars are providing, when HRC does jump in, she will be a breath of fresh air for all the lunatics in the Democommie Party.

Her 35-40% base guarantee her a victory in a large field of candidates, who will split the never Clinton vote.  Even Bernie will get little traction, more than the rest, but nothing close to Clinton until it is too late.  That is the name of that tune.

TRUMP vs CLINTON in 2020......count on it.
I think you are right.

She'll have the Hillary worshiper's vote.
She'll have the grudging ballots of all the Liberals who don't go Green or Libertarian.
She'll have the pu$$y hat wearing womyn and pajama boy vote.
She'll collect the Liberal anti-Trump vote (No Conservative would ever vote for her).
She'll get the usual assemblage of identity politics liberals.
She'll get the snowflake vote
She'll get the GLBTQXYZ vote.
She'll have the (illegal) illegal vote.
She'll get the Fraud margin.
She'll have the dead vote.
The Foundation for a war chest, not to mention the usual contributors.
That's quite the coalition, right there, and likely one no one else could assemble.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

Absolutely, just like they were on Bill Clinton.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Wingnut

Absolutely, just like they were on Bill Clinton.

Bill who?

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I think you are right.

She'll have the Hillary worshiper's vote.
She'll have the grudging ballots of all the Liberals who don't go Green or Libertarian.
She'll have the pu$$y hat wearing womyn and pajama boy vote.
She'll collect the Liberal anti-Trump vote (No Conservative would ever vote for her).
She'll get the usual assemblage of identity politics liberals.
She'll get the snowflake vote
She'll get the GLBTQXYZ vote.
She'll have the (illegal) illegal vote.
She'll get the Fraud margin.
She'll have the dead vote.
The Foundation for a war chest, not to mention the usual contributors.
That's quite the coalition, right there, and likely one no one else could assemble.

I'm pretty sure that you are correct.  She will commandeer the nomination unless she either passes away, or is imprisoned.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Hillary won’t run. Chelsea might for her
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
These people couldn't care less who they nominate.

It's about The Brand. Any Rat is interchangeable with any other Rat and they'll all do nicely.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:32:59 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »