Author Topic: Hannity Calls Out Anti-Trump Conservatives  (Read 729 times)

rangerrebew

Hannity Calls Out Anti-Trump Conservatives
« on: January 30, 2019, 02:39:41 pm »
Hannity Calls Out Anti-Trump Conservatives

2019-01-29 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

Fox News host Sean Hannity has a message for conservatives who are unhappy with President Trump's results on the wall.

According to The Daily Caller:

Sean Hannity sent a message on his show Monday night to fellow conservatives that were unhappy President Donald Trump announced that he would reopen the government without obtaining any money to build the border wall.

Hours after Trump announced this decision on Friday, Hannity was one of the few to stand by the president. Trump faced criticism from many regular supporters such as Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, and Rush Limbaugh.

Read more at http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/hannity-calls-out-anti-trump-conservatives#aEV8soAvegjxiltj.99

Offline roamer_1

Re: Hannity Calls Out Anti-Trump Conservatives
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 02:43:01 pm »
Who the hell listens to anything Hannity has to say about anything? Just another back-east NYC liberal.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 03:01:44 pm »
Be Careful, he knows MMA and will meet you behind the school at 3:30.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 03:09:30 pm »
Be Careful, he knows MMA and will meet you behind the school at 3:30.

Yeah... but he's, like, four feet tall.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 03:12:45 pm »
At least Hannity is smart enough to know when the perfect is the enemy of the good.

Trump had no choice but to end the shutdown when the air traffic controllers began shutting down airports.   Yeah, that's contemptible, but give the Dems and their union buddies credit for finding the choke-point.   But reopening the government to entertain likely fruitless negotiations is also good from a tactical standpoint, since if the negotiations collapse Trump will then, IMO, be fully justified in declaring the national emergency necessary to build the wall with other unallocated monies.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 03:20:01 pm »
At least Hannity is smart enough to know when the perfect is the enemy of the good.

Trump had no choice but to end the shutdown when the air traffic controllers began shutting down airports.   Yeah, that's contemptible, but give the Dems and their union buddies credit for finding the choke-point.   But reopening the government to entertain likely fruitless negotiations is also good from a tactical standpoint, since if the negotiations collapse Trump will then, IMO, be fully justified in declaring the national emergency necessary to build the wall with other unallocated monies.   

Exactly bass-ackwards, @Jazzhead ... an impasse is a reason to do nothing... bulling ahead will likely bear bitter fruit. And there are no 'other un-allocated monies'.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 03:38:25 pm »
Exactly bass-ackwards, @Jazzhead ... an impasse is a reason to do nothing... bulling ahead will likely bear bitter fruit. And there are no 'other un-allocated monies'.

So you oppose the President declaring a national emergency to let the wall be built from military appropriations?   

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 03:42:36 pm »
So you oppose the President declaring a national emergency to let the wall be built from military appropriations?

Sure I do. And I don't think it can be done that way. Military appropriations are specifically allocated. He is very likely walking into a legitimately impeachable offense.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 03:48:26 pm »
Sure I do. And I don't think it can be done that way. Military appropriations are specifically allocated. He is very likely walking into a legitimately impeachable offense.

Why?   The Congress delegated this authority to the President.  Others have used it.   Trump's use of it will be challenged in court, but how is that an impeachable offense?   

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 03:55:05 pm »
Why?   The Congress delegated this authority to the President.  Others have used it.   Trump's use of it will be challenged in court, but how is that an impeachable offense?   

I think using funds other than the way they have been allocated is an impeachable transgression.

He will probably be impeached anyway - But he should not give them reason to.
As much as I want a border wall, I think it is a dead issue w/o allocation from the House, as is proper.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 04:06:07 pm »
Personally I oppose the President folding like a cheap suit, about all Republicans have been able to do for a long long time, and that is exactly why Pelosi Et al knew all they had to do is wait. Trump should have declared the emergency and told Pelosi and Scmucky to quit screwing around and send him a bill so the workers could get paid. He could have looked like one of the strongest Presidents, instead he just joined the ranks of GWB. All we get is someone who comes off as weak again

Put all the lipstick you want on that pig, it won't ever change it into a BULL.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 04:09:04 pm »
Has he not shown he’s a tenacious fighter when it comes to keeping his promises?
What promises can we honestly, unequivocally, say that he has kept?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024