Author Topic: Trump: 'Does Anybody Really Think I Won’t Build the WALL?' Mulvaney: Trump 'Willing to Do Whatever I  (Read 10205 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nothing to read where you're concerned.

Didn't take more than 20 seconds or so to find out everything yours has in it.

A stroll across that intellectual ocean would scarcely get your feet wet

But you have been entertaining on these cold days.  I've really enjoyed your idiocy, so thanks for trolling and giving me something more to do.

Now, excuse me while I get back to reading Winston Churchill and rid my own mind of the pollution your wee one has inflicted on us.

I got all eight volumes of his bio on Kindle when they had a freebie special.  Awesome, awesome individual.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

I got all eight volumes of his bio on Kindle when they had a freebie special.  Awesome, awesome individual.

I'm ashamed to admit that I am FINALLY getting around to reading "The Gathering Storm," and have "Their Finest Hour" at the ready.

Absolutely fascinating, insightful stuff.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I did too.  Great thinker. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There will be no wall.  Trump does not have a voting majority in either house of Congress.  His favorability rating means nothing.  If he had a rating like Putin of 89%, he still would not get a wall with this Congress.

The ratings are from polls developed by suspect media, and should not be trusted....ever.  Again, it was polls that said HR Clinton would be victorious by what, 7-8%.  Did not happen.

Trump has to take executive action to get anything he wants, and forget about the worthless Congress.  Just not worth used TP!