Author Topic: Fear: Dems threaten BOYCOTT of Starbucks if ‘independent’ former CEO Howard Schultz launches 2020 W  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

Fear: Dems threaten BOYCOTT of Starbucks if ‘independent’ former CEO Howard Schultz launches 2020 White House bid

Posted on January 28, 2019 in Democrats, Elections, Politics // 2 Comments

Obviously worried that his candidacy could strip votes away from the Democrat Party’s eventual nominee, ‘progressives’ are threatening to boycott Starbucks coffee shops until the chain’s former CEO, Howard Schultz, abandons his bid for the White House.

Schulz announced via Twitter on Sunday that he was considering a run as an “independent centrist.”

“I love our country, and I am seriously considering running for president as a centrist independent,” Schultz, 65, tweeted. “This moment is like no other. Our two parties are more divided than ever. Let’s discuss how we can come together to create opportunities for more people.”

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/01/28/fear-dems-threaten-boycott-of-starbucks-if-independent-former-ceo-howard-schultz-abandons-2020-white-house-bid/

rangerrebew

If the DNC were involved in this, could it be considered extortion?  I'm no lawyer so I don't know. :shrug:

Offline skeeter

He's the former CEO of Starbucks, brainstems.

Schultz may be a leftist but he seems capable of recognizing that the party is being run by very dangerous, very ignorant people these days.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 03:41:14 pm by skeeter »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They are not going to boycott Starbucks.  If they did...where would they go to use the bathroom?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

If history is any guide, it seems any boycotts led by the left actually increases business
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

They are not going to boycott Starbucks.  If they did...where would they go to use the bathroom?
And shoot up?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

If history is any guide, it seems any boycotts led by the left actually increases business
Chick-Fil-A, for example. Meanwhile, the left seem to get bent out of shape whenever conservatives propose a boycott, e.g., Target.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org