Author Topic: Kamala Harris officially launches White House bid: 'America, we are better than this'  (Read 698 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris officially launches White House bid: 'America, we are better than this'
by Naomi Lim
 | January 27, 2019 06:39 PM

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., excoriated President Trump without mentioning him by name during the official launch of her 2020 presidential campaign on Sunday.

Harris, 54, speaking at a rally attended by 20,000 outside Oakland City Hall in her Northern California hometown, told the crowd that her "For the People" tag line was more than a campaign slogan. Instead, the one-term senator said it was the "guide" to her life's work as a lawyer, San Francisco's district attorney, the state's attorney general, and potentially as the country's next commander in chief.

"We are here because the American Dream and our American democracy are under attack and on the line like never before. And we are here at this moment in time because we must answer a fundamental question: Who are we, who are we as Americans?" she said. "So, let’s answer that question to the world. To each other. Right here. Right now. America, we are better than this."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kamala-harris-officially-launches-white-house-bid-america-we-are-better-than-this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline Frank Cannon

'America, we are better than this'

No we're not Willie Brown's whore.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I heard her official campaign theme song is "Little Willie" by Sweet.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I heard her official campaign theme song is "Little Willie" by Sweet.

Political Capital: A Rug Burned back.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I like James Woods' appellation, Horizontal Harris which can be conveniently shortened to Ho Harris.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

I like James Woods' appellation, Horizontal Harris which can be conveniently shortened to Ho Harris.

Yeah we'll all get a bunch of laughs joking about this.  But the people joking about it are the ones who would never vote for her anyway.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yeah we'll all get a bunch of laughs joking about this.  But the people joking about it are the ones who would never vote for her anyway.

But won't everybody vote for her- she's offering the whole world for free!/s
Principles matter. Words matter.