Author Topic: Pelosi Invites Trump To Give State Of The Union On February 5  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Pelosi Invites Trump To Give State Of The Union On February 5
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2019, 01:39:58 am »
I'm disappointed in the one guy who in several ways blew his opportunity.  I would love nothing more than for President Trump to succeed.  It's just not going to happen.  All my hopes for his success is gone.  The swamp still remains and unfortunately it seems to be engulfing him.

Any way I try to give him a free pass on this, I just cannot. His biggest mistake was waiting till the last minute and his next biggest mistake was making a media circus out of the whole thing.  I also still question his campaign rhetoric, nastiness and making a mockery out of the electoral process. In addition I also question his appointment of Sessions, Giuliani, Kushner and Rosenstein. 

I in particular don't trust Giuliani or Kushner.  Both of them have a lot to gain by open borders and a 'trade' agreement between Mexico, U.S.A. and Canada.

I hope it turns out that I am dead wrong about him and this whole situation.  That's about the only hope that I have right now.

So glad you know exactly how the government should be run.  And don't give us that hope thing.  You've done everything possible to undermine Trump on this board.

If he succeeds (and I think he will) he should never speak to you again.  @libertybele
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2019, 01:42:03 am »
Still spewing.  Are you paid by the word or the post?

I'm guessing by the post since his are usually short and to the point.  What's your arrangement for compensation?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2019, 01:45:39 am »
I'm disappointed in the one guy who in several ways blew his opportunity.  ....
I hope it turns out that I am dead wrong about him and this whole situation.  That's about the only hope that I have right now.

You just proved Twain's point.  You're "disappointed", so you malign, disrespect and jump on the hate Trump train laughing and trying to one up their attacks.

BUT, if it works out you'll be back, at least for a while. Perhaps Twain should have used the work "weak" instead of "timid".

And spare me the "I will disagree with the President when ...."  mantra.  I concede you have the right to your weakness and confirm I have a right to my opinion about it.  Nothing you say will change my mind.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:48:40 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 01:46:15 am »
Still spewing.  Are you paid by the word or the post?

I'm still spewing from that vomit inducing meme.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2019, 01:56:59 am »
You just proved Twain's point.  You're "disappointed", so you malign, disrespect and jump on the hate Trump train laughing and trying to one up their attacks.

BUT, if it works out you'll be back, at least for a while. Perhaps Twain should have used the work "weak" instead of "timid".

And spare me the "I will disagree with the President when ...."  mantra.  I concede you have the right to your weakness and confirm I have a right to my opinion about it.  Nothing you say will change my mind.

Likewise.  Nothing you say will change my mind.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 02:18:07 am »
I'm guessing by the post since his are usually short and to the point.  What's your arrangement for compensation?

I enjoy almost all of your posts, except the ones that go way, way off topic, sometimes accompanied by photos.

@RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 02:20:13 am »
I enjoy almost all of your posts, except the ones that go way, way off topic, sometimes accompanied by photos.

@RoosGirl

Not sure I understand.  Are you asking me to post more photos of half naked men?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2019, 02:32:39 am »
Not sure I understand.  Are you asking me to post more photos of half naked men?

I guess, I just found this gif the other day and had to use it ... that's all, I know there wasn't much rhyme or reason to the timing of this. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2019, 02:39:15 am »
I guess, I just found this gif the other day and had to use it ... that's all, I know there wasn't much rhyme or reason to the timing of this.

Okay, since you asked so nicely, when this thread really starts going sideways I'll post a pic of a half naked man for you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2019, 03:23:29 am »
Since you express yourself here so often @musiclady, I would think you'd want to be informed.

But maybe not.  Something might disturb your mindset.

So........... I guess since the powers that be locked the thread when you poked at me earlier, you just decided to stick an unprovoked needle in here too?

Find someone else to annoy, OK?  I'm not interested.

(But I should mention that they actually post SOTU's, so you don't have to listen to know what's in them.  Oy.  *****rollingeyes*****)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2019, 01:57:16 pm »
Okay, since you asked so nicely, when this thread really starts going sideways I'll post a pic of a half naked man for you.

You're such a giver.  It's very sweet.   :laugh:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2019, 12:42:10 am »
Once again, it's that time of the year for the annual
"Watch the donkeys make complete asses of themselves" spectacle.

Here's a summary of last year's display of Democrats' disgustingness:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,303521
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao