Author Topic: VETERANS, STRANGERS DEFEND CANCER PATIENT AFTER BORDER WALL GOFUNDME FOUNDER DOXXED HER  (Read 378 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The founder of the viral $20 million border wall GoFundMe campaign exposed the personal information of a retired woman suffering from breast cancer in 2013 after he falsely accused her of operating a satire Facebook page that had authored a meme making fun of him and his family.

Janet Vrotsos unwittingly inserted herself into an internet feud between triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage and a satire Facebook page called Republican Family Values (RFV), which had previously published a meme mocking Kolfage, who has since begun fundraising to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Determined to find the person responsible for the meme, Kolfage concocted a trap to expose the administrator of RFV.

Kolfage created another Facebook page and formatted it identically to RFV, according to screenshots of a now-deleted social media post where Kolfage explained the scheme. The “fake” RFV page then posted incendiary messages to the real RFV page in an effort to suss out the identity of its administrator.

So when Vrotsos, who said she was suffering from breast cancer at the time, commented on a post on the real RFV page expressing her condolences over an 8-year-old who had died of cancer, Kolfage’s imposter RFV page responded on Christmas Day, 2013, “Go bleep yourself Jan Vrotsos.”

Vrotsos then reported the imposter RFV page and asked it to “stay off my page.”

Three days later, Kolfage published a post on social media detailing how he “set a trap” to determine that Vrotsos was the administrator of what he called a “hate page.”

“It’s Janet … we have a lot of proof,” Kolfage tweeted from his now-suspended Twitter handle @AirmanKolfage. The reply from Twitter user @LadyHuntrFishr is still viewable.

<snip>

“He absolutely never apologized to me, nor did he ever try to get in touch with me. Never,” Vrotsos told TheDCNF. “God knows he has every one of my emails, because he posted them. So he has plenty of ways to get in touch with me.”

In fact, Kolfage now claims he doesn’t know who Vrotsos is.

When a Twitter user asked about an apology to Vrotsos, Kolfage tweeted in response on Jan. 18, “Who?”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/27/border-wall-gofundme-cancer-dox/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!