Author Topic: Democrats want everyone paid EXCEPT the Coast Guard!  (Read 469 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats want everyone paid EXCEPT the Coast Guard!
« on: January 26, 2019, 03:04:53 pm »

Democrats want everyone paid EXCEPT the Coast Guard!
By The Real Side -
Jan 25, 2019

What hypocrites! So when Trump says I wont sign the bill unless … and he is called mean spirited and wrong. Schumer says If you give me what I want and Ill give you what you want and he is a hero?

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) blocked a request to pay the Coast Guard on Thursday after Republicans refused to also open the rest of the federal government.

Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) tried to take up legislation to pay the Coast Guard, which is part of the Department of Homeland Security.

https://therealside.com/2019/01/democrats-want-everyone-paid-except-the-coast-guard/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Democrats want everyone paid EXCEPT the Coast Guard!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 04:38:26 pm »
If they guard the borders, they're likely cutting into the Dems cut of the drug revenues.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis