Author Topic: Pelosi, Schumer declare victory, hope Trump 'learned his lesson'  (Read 20987 times)

Offline DB

Re: Pelosi, Schumer declare victory, hope Trump 'learned his lesson'
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2019, 11:00:13 pm »
Yes Hillary would have been so much better /s

When that's your standard you have no standards at all.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2019, 11:01:03 pm »

Happy now? May all you NeverTrumpers rot in hell.

So now it's our fault your idol caved.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2019, 11:04:17 pm »
They'll campaign off of this in 2020...they'll be taking a victory lap for the next couple years.

And beyond.  I don't think any GOP can win in 2020, no matter how much the Rats overplay their hand.  Trump's defeat was that big.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2019, 11:05:12 pm »
That is true. If the NeverTrumpers had their way, drunk, old, sick, feeble, Hillary would be President today.
Correction: She wouldn't be the President, but her controllers and puppeteers would be. And their only interest is only themselves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2019, 11:05:16 pm »
Nice to see that you don't give a damn about 25,000,000 plus illegal invaders occupying our county.

I do give a damn @jpsb, I live in Texas.  Like a few others here I never, ever thought Trump was the valid answer to the question about US Immigration Policy.

He's been a Fake and a Fraud his whole life, perpetrated upon the likes of people by the NY Media complex. 
   I never bought into it.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2019, 11:05:29 pm »
So now it's our fault your idol caved.

People who can't accept responsibility for their actions are like that. It is everyone else's fault they were conned.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2019, 11:07:44 pm »
I'll tell you one thing the Pelosi has that none of us have, or that Pelosi has ever received from ANYONE here at TBR.:

A signed front page of the New York Times, framed, on here wall, signed by none other than......

“Nancy — you’re the best,” Mr. Trump wrote to Nancy Pelosi at the beginning of 2007, scribbling on an article about her swearing-in as House speaker after Democrats seized control of the chamber. “Congrats. Donald.”

yeah, but HILLARY.......

That's just getting old and tiresome.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2019, 11:09:13 pm »
Trump might as well start making plans for what he is going to do to keep himself occupied in 2020,because he just threw away any chances of getting re-elected.  Now that they KNOW he will cave eventually if they don't agree with him,Pelosi and Schulmer might as well be his pimps.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2019, 11:09:33 pm »
That is true. If the NeverTrumpers had their way, drunk, old, sick, feeble, Hillary would be President today.

That' horse is old tired and dead.  You can stop beating it any time.  Besides...it's a damn lie.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2019, 11:12:26 pm »
Nice to see that you don't give a damn about 25,000,000 plus illegal invaders occupying our county.

I care about more than you'll ever imagine.
I see this on a daily basis.
At minimum, there is at least 1 news story every week about an illegal alien and some crime committed in the Greater Houston area.

Besides that, you know what the initials OTM stand for?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2019, 11:12:36 pm »
That is Trump's Saving Grace,  the Democrats never fail to overplay their hand when they get a small victory.

@dfwgator

The base upon which his 2016 campaign was built around being trashed by him is a SMALL victory for the Dims????

What would you call a "LARGE VICTORY"?

Trump might as well snip off his nuggets and mail them to Pelosi in a paper bag. If he can't stick for this one,what WILL he stand up for?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:23:09 pm by sneakypete »

Offline DB

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2019, 11:13:16 pm »
I'll tell you one thing the Pelosi has that none of us have, or that Pelosi has ever received from ANYONE here at TBR.:

A signed front page of the New York Times, framed, on here wall, signed by none other than......

“Nancy — you’re the best,” Mr. Trump wrote to Nancy Pelosi at the beginning of 2007, scribbling on an article about her swearing-in as House speaker after Democrats seized control of the chamber. “Congrats. Donald.”

yeah, but HILLARY.......

That's just getting old and tiresome.

I'd also bet not one of us has donated a dollar to Hillary. Trump on the other hand donated hundreds of thousands of them... But we're the problem... And somehow support Hillary... Go figure...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2019, 11:16:20 pm »
I hope all you NeverTrumpers are happy, the invasion of the USA by Mexico and Central America can
now continue unabated.

@jpsb

They will be positively orgasmic for at least a week,and then we will start hearing the "JEB 2020" AND "Cruz 2020" chants. Bleep them and the sheep they rode in behind. Unless Trump does some sort of magic trick and gets the funding and parts of the wall are build, I will vote Dim myself in 2020 just to piss them off.

Ok,ok. I will also do it in the hope the revolution starts while I am still able to participate.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2019, 11:18:57 pm »
I'd also bet not one of us has donated a dollar to Hillary. Trump on the other hand donated hundreds of thousands of them... But we're the problem... And somehow support Hillary... Go figure...

Add Schumer and Kamala Harris (when she ran for California AG), and the DNCC to the list of people Trump donated to, but we here at TBR are the reason Trump backed off his signature
 campaign promise today.

Well, alrighty then.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2019, 11:19:26 pm »
@corbe the willfully blind followers of Trump who believe no matter what he can do no wrong have to find someone other than themselves to blame for the mess we're in now.

@txradioguy

Let's place the blame SQUARLY where it belongs,at the feet of the Never Trumper idiots,and at Trump himself for letting their lack of support make him lose faith and give the Dims another win.

It's over now,though. Trying to get the wall built in the future will now be 10x harder.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2019, 11:20:14 pm »
If the NeverTrumpers had their way, drunk, old, sick, feeble, Hillary would be President today.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2019, 11:20:51 pm »
@txradioguy

Let's place the blame SQUARLY where it belongs,at the feet of the Never Trumper idiots,and at Trump himself for letting their lack of support make him lose faith and give the Dims another win.

It's over now,though. Trying to get the wall built in the future will now be 10x harder.

You're 50% right Pete.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2019, 11:21:01 pm »
Nancie and Chuckie can gloat all they want. In Three weeks or less, Trump will have the last laugh when he gets his wall, fence, barrier or whatever the hell anyone wants to call it. Trump still holds the cards, another shutdown or his executive authority.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2019, 11:21:23 pm »
@jpsb

Screw you.  Only a gutless coward would blame someone else for a decision that was SOLELY trumps.  If this was face to face, those words would earn you an ass kicking.

@Axeslinger

You and your fellow Pod Party People bought this with your lack of support and daily attacks on Trump giving the left encouragement,so wear it with pride,bubba!

Offline DB

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2019, 11:23:11 pm »
@txradioguy

Logic isn't your strong suit. The "NT"s were hoping Trump wouldn't fold even though we thought he would based on past experience. It is the fools who believe him, over and over, that are the real cause of all this.

Offline DB

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2019, 11:25:02 pm »
@Axeslinger

You and your fellow Pod Party People bought this with your lack of support and daily attacks on Trump giving the left encouragement,so wear it with pride,bubba!

LOL... You're the Pod Party member not us. We have the courage to stand on principles beyond the party. Trump is the party and your his pod buddy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2019, 11:25:04 pm »
Nancie and Chuckie can gloat all they want. In Three weeks or less, Trump will have the last laugh when he gets his wall, fence, barrier or whatever the hell anyone wants to call it. Trump still holds the cards, another shutdown or his executive authority.

@RetBobbyMI

I hope you are right,but I just don't see any way for this to happen.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2019, 11:26:38 pm »
Serious question:

We all know "what" happened today.

The question I pose to you all is "why"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2019, 11:29:59 pm »
LOL... You're the Pod Party member not us. We have the courage to stand on principles beyond the party. Trump is the party and your his pod buddy.

@DB

HorseHillary! None of you HAVE any freaking principles. You were just pissed at Trump because he wasn't a Party Regular,and you were terrified he would do what he said and make the punks you worship even bigger punks in the eyes of the voters.

If the wall isn't built,from here on out I will be voting for the most left-wing Dim candidates I can find to vote for in order to put all YOUR idols out of office and to hasten the revolution we so badly need.

Online corbe

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2019, 11:30:37 pm »
   It's obvious to me @GrouchoTex that pelosi has the 'pee tape'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.