Author Topic: Audience Member Disrupts ‘The View,’ Asks Why Whoopi Didn’t Leave US After Trump’s Win  (Read 907 times)

rangerrebew

Audience Member Disrupts ‘The View,’ Asks Why Whoopi Didn’t Leave US After Trump’s Win
By Malachi Bailey
January 24, 2019 at 10:37am

This was one question Whoopi Golberg didn’t answer.

At a taping of ABC’s “The View” on Wednesday, a man in the audience disrupted the proceedings to remind Goldberg that she talked about leaving the country if Donald Trump were elected president.

During the 2016 presidential election, Hollywood liberals threw a temper tantrum when they saw Trump’s growing popularity.

Several acted out by threatening to leave the United States if Trump was elected.

If only we were that lucky.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/audience-member-disrupts-view-asks-whoopi-didnt-leave-us-trumps-win/

Offline dfwgator

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I assume he was bodily ejected and the segment edited out of the final production.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I assume he was bodily ejected and the segment edited out of the final production.

By Whoopi themselves.

Offline dfwgator

Why is she still on TV?  I thought dressing up in blackface (or encouraging it),  cost people their jobs.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Imagine that...she ignored the question... :pondering:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Why is she still on TV?  I thought dressing up in blackface (or encouraging it),  cost people their jobs.

Doesn't apply to black liberals.  You raciss.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: