Author Topic: Shocking new photos reveal how a sailor husband opened escape hatches and smashed giant holes in the  (Read 846 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6630305/New-photos-British-sailor-deliberately-damaged-boat-drown-wife.html

New photos reveal how a British sailor murdered his wife while on their honeymoon in the Caribbean by intentionally sinking the small ship they were on.

British-Australian man Lewis Bennett has pleaded guilty to killing his new wife Isabella Hellman, 41, at sea and prosecutors are now seeking a maximum sentence.

Prosecutors have released photos of the damage Bennett allegedly inflicted on the ship in an effort to sink it and make Hellman's death look like a tragic accident.

The FBI have accused him of intentionally sinking the ship in a bid to inherit his wife's estate.   

The horrific plot unfolded on May 15, 2017 when Bennett allegedly opened escape hatches and damaged the twin hulls of a catamaran he and Hellman were travelling on during their honeymoon, according to CBS12.

Offline Frank Cannon

I hope they throw the book at this guy for wasting a perfectly good wealthy hot chick!!!!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I hope they throw the book at this guy for wasting a perfectly good wealthy hot chick!!!!

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Tell me about it. You only need to kill them for their money when they are fat, old and ugly.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Tell me about it. You only need to kill them for their money when they are fat, old and ugly.
Heard in every stripper bar:

"It don't matter how good she looks, somewhere there's a guy tired of putting up with her sh*t."

That said, she might have been a lovely person, and had looks and money, too. Seems a waste....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

Waste of a fine boat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A tragedy for sure. But in terms of any murder mystery scenario, the guy was an absolute fool. Every part of his plan was stupid. According to every murder mystery I have read, you never do it on the Honeymoon. It doesn't work. An that applies both ways, to the bride or the groom. The detectives always figure it out.

Also as a sailor, how could he not know that the catamaran's hull would float. I can only assume that he thought it was going to sink and would never be examined.

What an idiot. Not only is he a murderer, but he is a dumb murderer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.