Author Topic: Petition to Remove Gov. Northam Gathers Steam After Medical School Yearbook Page Shows Men in Blackf  (Read 874 times)

rangerrebew

Petition to Remove Gov. Northam Gathers Steam After Medical School Yearbook Page Shows Men in Blackface, KKK Robe
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila February 1, 2019 362 Comments

A picture from Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s medical school yearbook surfaced on Friday showing two men, one in a KKK hood and robe and one in ‘blackface’ on the same page as Northam.

The photo was first published by Big League Politics on Friday and later confirmed by other outlets such as WaPo and The Virginian Pilot.

It is unclear who the two men in costume are, however Eastern Virginia Medical School allowed students to personally choose photos for their yearbook page.

One half of the page shows Ralph Northam wearing a suit jacket and a tie, a photo of him in a cowboy hat and boots and another of him leaning up against a convertible.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/breaking-va-dem-gov-ralph-northams-medical-school-yearbook-page-shows-men-in-blackface-kkk-robe/

Offline Applewood

He ought to be removed because he advocates murder.

But he won't be.  Too many heartless voters out there really don't see anything wrong with murdering a baby, even after birth, merely because the child is "inconvenient."

Offline dfwgator

His term is about to be aborted in the fourth trimester.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What this guy should do:

Call a press conference.
Walk in the door, up to the mike and make this statement:

"Yes, that's me in the picture.
It was a long time ago, when I was younger and more callous than I am today.
I wouldn't do it again.
I will not resign and will continue to serve my duly-elected term.
If you don't like it, you can kiss my a##.
Ladies and gentlemen, that's the end of this press conference."

... and then, walk back out the door.

That's what I'd do.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We need to leave him right where he is ... and make him a face of the Democrat Party on both the race and abortion issues.

We should leave him right where he is because what will take his place is worse.  Have some pity of we Virginians trapped in a purple state.  We have a chance to turn it back to red .... let's use it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Let's not help the Democrats take out their trash.   Let's let it fester and stink for a year or two.  @dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

What this guy should do:

Call a press conference.

I wouldn't do it again.

That's what I'd do.

F him.   After what they did to George Allen for 'Macaca' somebody needs to pay.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They are wokescolding the Gov.  This should not be allowed to stand.
These "woke" inquisitors have apparently mastered the ever-shifting dynamics of leftist power politics and are willing to scour everyone's online history and interpersonal relationships for signs of heresy. Once such heresy is uncovered, the Wokescolds truly go to work: They demand apologies from the supposed sinners and boycotts of those who refuse to disassociate from them. They discourage decent people from speaking up -- better to stay silent so as to avoid the wrath of the Wokescolds.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 12:16:26 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

What this guy should do:

Call a press conference.

I wouldn't do it again.

That's what I'd do.

Agree. If the voters decide in the next election to replace him that's their choice. I don't agree he should be forced to resign for something he did in his younger years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

They are wokescolding the Gov.  This should not be allowed to stand.
These "woke" inquisitors have apparently mastered the ever-shifting dynamics of leftist power politics and are willing to scour everyone's online history and interpersonal relationships for signs of heresy. Once such heresy is uncovered, the Wokescolds truly go to work: They demand apologies from the supposed sinners and boycotts of those who refuse to disassociate from them. They discourage decent people from speaking up -- better to stay silent so as to avoid the wrath of the Wokescolds.

I like that term. I'm gonna borrow it from you
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Victoria33

@dfwgator

He said a woman should be able to kill a baby after it is born alive.  A few hours later, these photos showed up.  I think it is a God thing - the Governor advocates killing live babies, so God is taking him out, using these photos and the fact he wore black face again that same year while dressed as Michael Jackson. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I like that term. I'm gonna borrow it from you

I stole it from somewhere myself.   Go for it.!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.