Author Topic: WATCH: Greg Gutfeld Brutally Sums Up Media's Coverage Of Covington Story  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WATCH: Greg Gutfeld Brutally Sums Up Media's Coverage Of Covington Story
"I feel like I'm watching a murderer doing an autopsy on his own victim."

By James Barrett
January 24, 2019
16.8k views

On Wednesday's episode of "The Five," Greg Gutfeld took a few minutes to take a look at the media's response to being called out for pushing a false narrative about the viral story of the "stand-off" between the Covington Catholic high school boys and Native American activist Nathan Phillips. "Watching the media analyze this mess, I feel like I'm watching a murderer doing an autopsy on his own victim," said the co-host.

Gutfeld started the segment by presenting the first of a series of clips from NBC's Savannah Guthrie's interview of Nick Sandmann, "the reluctant face of the Covington controversy," ​which aired Wednesday.

"What some people see is a young kid with a smirk on his face," Guthrie told the high school junior.

"Hmm, there's that 'some people' again. One day I'd like to meet 'some people.' 'Some say' it's Savannah Guthrie," Gutfeld remarked before cuing the next clip. "Then came Nathan Phillips' claim of a 'Build the Wall' chant that apparently no one else heard."

Sorry...

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/42584/watch-greg-gutfeld-brutally-sums-medias-coverage-james-barrett
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: WATCH: Greg Gutfeld Brutally Sums Up Media's Coverage Of Covington Story
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 05:23:16 pm »
Cut from the same bolt of cloth Elijah Cummings used to describe people spitting on him and calling him a bleep when he was walking with Pelosi holding the giant gavel heading into Congress to pass Obastardcare.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: