Author Topic: The Hill: Pelosi tells Republicans: ‘Take back your party’  (Read 1403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi tells Republicans: ‘Take back your party’
By Emily Birnbaum - 01/23/19 07:29 PM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a speech at the Conference of Mayors on Wednesday night pleaded with the Republicans in attendance, "Take back your party."

"To the Republicans in the crowd, I say: take back your party, the Grand Old Party," Pelosi said the annual gathering of U.S. mayors. "America needs a strong Republican Party, not a rubber stamp."

Pelosi's comments came on the 33rd day of the ongoing partial government shutdown, which became the longest in U.S. history almost two weeks ago. White House negotiators and Democratic leaders have been at an impasse over Trump's demand for $5.7 in border wall funding, which Democrats have refused to provide. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/426705-pelosi-tells-republicans-take-back-your-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: The Hill: Pelosi tells Republicans: ‘Take back your party’
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 01:00:30 am »
Actually Nancy not only are we trying to take back our Party but we are trying to take back our Country as well, and you and your liberal mental midgets keep standing in the way! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 01:02:07 am »
Yo, Botox,

We already started taking back out Party when we Denied Hellary the White Hut 2 years ago.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 01:02:38 am »
Democrats liked it better when Republicans roll over on their backs and beg for treats from their masters.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 01:03:43 am »
Democrats liked it better when Republicans roll over on their backs and beg for treats from their masters.

QFT
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 01:34:38 am »
Actually Nancy not only are we trying to take back our Party but we are trying to take back our Country as well, and you and your liberal mental midgets keep standing in the way!

I don't speak Nancy, but she probably meant to say "where are all the RINOs, I miss Paul Ryan."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 01:36:12 am »
Frank Cannon: Pelosi and her mouthpiece The Hill can go to hell.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 02:00:26 am »
That ship has sailed, Nancy.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 02:12:26 am »
I am always amused by rabid foaming at the mouth Leftists giving 'political advice' to Republicans.
Can't count the number of times I've heard some Dem on CNN or on MSNBC saying if Republicans want to gain voters, they need to XYZ. If Republicans want to win, they need to ZYX. Sure. Political advice from CNN. Why not?

Any Pub that follows the lead of Pelosi is more than just silly, they are suicidal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 04:55:09 am »
I don't speak Nancy, but she probably meant to say "where are all the RINOs, I miss Paul Ryan."

Yeah!  Pretty much!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 05:51:30 am »

:amen:

Talking about taking back your party too!  Look at her and her new Communist members.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2019, 05:56:10 am »
Mitt Romney says, "You go, girl!"