Author Topic: LAWYER GOES AFTER Andrea Mitchell For Libel Against Covington Students #CovingtonStudents  (Read 949 times)

rangerrebew

LAWYER GOES AFTER Andrea Mitchell For Libel Against Covington Students #CovingtonStudents
Jan 22, 2019

Robert Barnes is going after people like Andrea Mitchell who tweeted out about the Covington students but hasn’t retracted her tweet yet.

Barnes is for the “underdog”, according to his website:

From small-town East Ridge, Tennessee, to the elite environs of the Eastern Ivy league, Robert Barnes walks among the humble and the haughty. Traveling from the everyday to the esteemed, representing clients fighting for their civil rights and celebrities taking on the IRS, Barnes heeds the advice of his newspaper-throwing father, Walter, who was fond of reminding, “Never judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes”.

He explained on Twitter why he is helping the kids:

https://100percentfedup.com/lawyer-goes-after-andrea-mitchell-for-libel-against-covington-students/

rangerrebew

I hope this guy has is more honest and has more integrity than the left's go to lawyer - Michael Avenattti.  *hmmmm*

Offline verga

I hope this guy has is more honest and has more integrity than the left's go to lawyer - Michael Avenattti.  *hmmmm*
He has a pretty good track record and his family has done this for a number of years. I read something yesterday that his Grandfather took on cases like this as well.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think this has a good chance.  Mitchell and the others can't hide behind the "Public Figure" defense this time as they usually do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Follow him on Twitter. He seems to get results.
Chuck Woolery  Verified account @chuckwoolery
“This Is Libel!” – Attorney Robert Barnes Puts Democrat Ilhan Omar on Notice For Spreading Lies About Covington Teens https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/this-is-libel-attorney-robert-barnes-puts-democrat-ilhan-omar-on-notice-for-spreading-lies-about-covington-teens/ …
9:45 AM - 23 Jan 2019

Robert Barnes   @Barnes_Law
This is libel. Retract, or get sued.

https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1087918469008576513 …
11:26 PM - 22 Jan 2019

Robert Barnes  @Barnes_Law
Thank you @IlhanMN for retracting, correcting and deleting your tweet about #CovingtonBoys #StandWithCovington
11:23 AM - 23 Jan 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Well now.  The plot thickens.

We hear an accused person say they are considering a lawsuit with some regularity, but seldom see it actually come to pass.  This could be very interesting, indeed.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Follow him on Twitter. He seems to get results.

The "result" I would prefer is seeing a bunch of these people sued into bankruptcy and having their lives and livelihoods permanently destroyed.  Demanding a retraction, even when the demand is met, will not prevent the next time.  What is needed are cautionary examples.
James 1:20

Offline dfwgator

The "result" I would prefer is seeing a bunch of these people sued into bankruptcy and having their lives and livelihoods permanently destroyed.  Demanding a retraction, even when the demand is met, will not prevent the next time.  What is needed are cautionary examples.

Retraction doesn't change a damn thing,    we know what they are thinking, and that hasn't changed.

Offline mountaineer

No disagreement from me. He also should sue Twitter for failing to respond to reports filed about the defamatory tweets and the ones calling for the assault or even killing of these schoolboys. Twitter published the libel, they should be held responsible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No disagreement from me. He also should sue Twitter for failing to respond to reports filed about the defamatory tweets and the ones calling for the assault or even killing of these schoolboys. Twitter published the libel, they should be held responsible.

I say go for it.  Twitter has deeper pockets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Twitter published the libel, they should be held responsible.

Cut the head off of the snake to kill it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

And that's a fact, Jack.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Polly Ticks

Totally agree with both of those sentiments.  I commented on a different thread yesterday that the reason these people continue to spout off whatever whenever is because there are never any real consequences for it.  To quote a pencil-tossing-obsessed school teacher from many years ago, "'Sorry' won't make the eye grow back," and there will be ripples of fallout for that boy for years to come.  There should absolutely be concrete consequences for those people piling on.

I hope the lawsuits happen, and I hope they win big.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra