Author Topic: Pelosi’s Latest Trash Talk On Pro-Life People Should Get Her Expelled!  (Read 779 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi’s Latest Trash Talk On Pro-Life People Should Get Her Expelled!

January 21, 2019

The Democratic Party has problems.

Ever since Democrats suffered major, unexpected losses in the November election, political commentators have been speculating about why. One of the biggest reasons pointed to is the party’s disconnect with rural, religious and pro-life voters.

On Friday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough broached the topic with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

“How do they reconnect with a middle America who feels like [Democrats] look down on them?” Scarborough asked.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/pelosis-latest-trash-talk-on-pro-life-people-should-get-her-expelled/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Pelosi%E2%80%99s%20Latest%20Trash%20Talk%20On%20Pro-Life%20People%20Should%20Get%20Her%20Expelled!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
“They pray in church on Sunday, and prey on everyone the rest of the week,” Pelosi said. “And while we’re doing the Lord’s work by ministering to the needs of God’s creation, they are ignoring those needs, which is to dishonor the God who made them.”

Later, she added, “We don’t exploit that because we don’t think we’re supposed to, but maybe we have to make it clear.”

Well, I feel better now.

Offline Victoria33

The article said:
"To many religious Americans, including many Democrats, unborn babies are part of 'God’s creation' and deserve protection – but not to Pelosi. In 2013, she put her foot in her mouth during a press conference, calling the battle to keep late-term abortions legal 'sacred ground.'"

Sometimes, she uses inappropriate words and that is happening more and more often. Her brain no longer works right.  To call a late-term abortion "sacred ground", she is saying God approves of late-term abortion.  There is no reason for late-term abortion unless the woman is in danger of dying right then, and even then, the baby has a chance of living unless the doctor kills this person.

I first wrote, "unless the doctor kills 'it'."  The baby is NOT an "it"; it is a person.  Killing a person, when the person could live, is murder.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, I feel better now.
332,757 would disagree with her doing 'God's work', that is if they were alive to argue (FY 2017 Planned Parenthood body count).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Looking in the good book and I see thou shalt not kill, but I don't see thou shalt be a liberal Democrat. Wonder where Nancy gets her spiritual council, the book of Second Opinions?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
332,757 would disagree with her doing 'God's work', that is if they were alive to argue (FY 2017 Planned Parenthood body count).
These are the people who think that people are a blight on the planet in the first place. What they really cover up is that the majority of the babies aborted are minorities.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Proud winner of PP's Margaret Sanger Award

Google "Margaret Sanger Ernst Rudin" for her connection to Malthusian/Nazi Eugenics/White Supremacy.

There's no lack of it out there.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Proud winner of PP's Margaret Sanger Award

Google "Margaret Sanger Ernst Rudin" for her connection to Malthusian/Nazi Eugenics/White Supremacy.

There's no lack of it out there.
They are the first to call everyone else Nazis, and they are the ones running the extermination centers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis