Author Topic: Dems Announce ANOTHER Kavanaugh Investigation  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Announce ANOTHER Kavanaugh Investigation
« on: January 22, 2019, 12:08:29 pm »

Dems Announce ANOTHER Kavanaugh Investigation

2019-01-22 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

Democrats have announced that they will likely open another investigation into Supreme Court Justice  Brett Kavanaugh to determine if he perjured himself or not.

According to Fox News:

A freshman Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee told constituents the panel will “likely” investigate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh for purportedly committing perjury during his confirmation hearings last fall.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/dems-announce-another-kavanaugh-investigation

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Dems Announce ANOTHER Kavanaugh Investigation
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 01:32:15 pm »
It just never ends. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Dems Announce ANOTHER Kavanaugh Investigation
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 02:30:10 pm »
Can you believe we are PAYING these people to act like this. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.