General Category > Politics/Government

Catholic School Student In Viral Video with Native American Elder Condemns 'Outright Lies'

<< < (54/55) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Emjay on January 24, 2019, 08:51:07 pm ---On another topic, a few people have chosen to criticize me because I read this thread from the beginning and commented as I went.

I kinda want to do the right thing but I didn't realize that was the wrong thing.  So, are we required, or is it proper TBR etiquette, to refrain from posting until we've read the entire thread?

--- End quote ---

@Emjay

I don't know if there's an unwritten rule, but it's considered good Netiquette to read the whole thread first, to see if somebody already made the point one wants to make.  Unfortunately, that's a little difficult when that means reading a few hundred posts, and I sometimes fail to read it first, too.    :shrug:

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Amb. Frank Cannon on January 24, 2019, 08:57:27 pm ---Listen lady. I gave you a first class quality post there. Those retail for around $1K at the dealer.

--- End quote ---

Zimbabwe Dollars?

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 24, 2019, 09:02:17 pm ---Zimbabwe Dollars?

--- End quote ---

Naw, He is a Nigerian Prince. Naira's

Emjay:

--- Quote from: Amb. Frank Cannon on January 24, 2019, 08:57:27 pm ---Listen lady. I gave you a first class quality post there. Those retail for around $1K at the dealer.

--- End quote ---

If that is supposed to be an apology @Amb. Frank Cannon , I accept.  There is way too much hate and meanness on this forum.

Emjay:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 24, 2019, 09:01:48 pm ---@Emjay

I don't know if there's an unwritten rule, but it's considered good Netiquette to read the whole thread first, to see if somebody already made the point one wants to make.  Unfortunately, that's a little difficult when that means reading a few hundred posts, and I sometimes fail to read it first, too.    :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Well, thanks @Cyber Liberty I will abide by that unwritten rule in the future as the last thing I want to do is offend anyone here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version