Author Topic: WATCH: Pelosi Slurs Words While Attacking Wall, Suggests ‘Electronic Dog’ To Protect Border  (Read 1905 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Pelosi Slurs Words While Attacking Wall, Suggests ‘Electronic Dog’ To Protect Border
January 18, 2019 Martin

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slurred her words on Thursday while trying to attack President Donald Trump and his proposed wall along the border between the U.S. and Mexico.

While speaking with the media, Pelosi also suggested using an “electronic dog” to protect the border while demanding that government be reopened without funding for a wall.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-pelosi-slurs-words-while-attacking-wall-suggests-electronic-dog-to-protect-border/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 01:11:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

I respect the elderly – heck, I’m one of them. But, they should respect their job enough to know when it’s time for them to mosey on out to the pasture.

For Pelosi that was about a decade ago.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wow.  How does she expect people to take her seriously?  I wonder if the DEM base even watches her speeches?? 

IMHO respect is earned, not just because someone is elderly.  She is being disrespectful not only to this President but to the American people by refusing to negotiate and it is obvious she is no longer fit for the position.  She's just taking up space in a very important position in the government.  No different than McCain and Ginsburg.  Only difference is she's at least showing up for work.

I question as to why in the world her party nominated her as speaker in the first place?? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Wow.  How does she expect people to take her seriously?  I wonder if the DEM base even watches her speeches?? 

IMHO respect is earned, not just because someone is elderly.  She is being disrespectful not only to this President but to the American people by refusing to negotiate and it is obvious she is no longer fit for the position.  She's just taking up space in a very important position in the government.  No different than McCain and Ginsburg.  Only difference is she's at least showing up for work.

I question as to why in the world her party nominated her as speaker in the first place??

Because she controls the pursestrings and has leverage over many of them.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 01:56:48 pm by EdJames »

Offline ConstitutionRose

A good expression of what I am thinking.    :facepalm:
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline EdJames

But hey, at least she is bringing good ideas to the table!  A lot of countries are moving to using Electronic Dogs for border security!!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No different than McCain and Ginsburg.  Only difference is she's at least showing up for work.
After this spectacle, my humble and morbid prediction is that she will not be showing up for work very much longer. Like McCain and apparently now Ginsburg, we can all expect soon that Pelosi will announce an 'indefinite sabbatical' (which only exists in government btw, no private corp would pay dead people like the government does)and we never see her again. Then after six months or a year someone will make the announcement. Like any game, football chess or whatever, the Dems are just blocking key positions for as long as they can until they literally die, and sometimes beyond death.

"I just want to say for 'the peeple' that we should ...all...do what we can for the 'peeple' to be uh...happy and...uh peeple should all be able to have electric dogs for the uh ... United States to stay comparative with the world....and the peeple will be happy. That's the way God and Jesus want it to be." -- laughing hysterically out of nowhere at nothing in particular.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

It's a V-Thing.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
That was painful to watch. She certainly is deteriorating. Old Nancy's meds must have stopped working.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline musiclady

Yep.

Corruption and the power it brings in a corrupt organization.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Introducing..

AIBO!!!!!

Retrofitted with a proximity sensor and a small nuke, when a certain amount of "people" surround it to see the cute puppy...effective border security...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is not her. It is the organizations that have an interest in her.
Pelosi has trouble remembering what year it is, or the name of the President. This doddering woman can't remember what she had for breakfast this morning. Not exactly a corruption 'kingpin'.

She is not the power-broker. Her handlers and the people controlling her are. She is just a silly stupid, gullible, very ill sock puppet, who will have to be replaced very soon.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

This is why I call her Dementia Nan. It's only going to get worse (or better, depending on your perspective).

Fido! Go fetch Nancy some Aricept!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

"Contra-Bond" ?? 

Is that the new denture adhesive she's using?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I don't think the majority of her party really wanted her, so I can only assume she had some dirt on some people.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is why I call her Dementia Nan. It's only going to get worse (or better, depending on your perspective).

Fido! Go fetch Nancy some Aricept!

Yep, that was hard to watch even for people who are mean enough to cheer her deterioration and wish it would actually incapacitate her.  I admit to being one of those.

Electronic dogs? I think Smitty could do a better job.

Offline EdJames

Yep.

Corruption and the power it brings in a corrupt organization.....

I'm thinking the whole House is a den of corruption.  (With a handful of exceptions.)

Offline EdJames

Introducing..

AIBO!!!!!

Retrofitted with a proximity sensor and a small nuke, when a certain amount of "people" surround it to see the cute puppy...effective border security...

See, that's what I was talking about...  think they are trying them in Bulgaria now, but early reports say that they are not bad enough.

Online mountaineer

"Contra-Bond" ?? 

Is that the new denture adhesive she's using?
It doesn't seem to be working.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

Pelosi has trouble remembering what year it is, or the name of the President. This doddering woman can't remember what she had for breakfast this morning. Not exactly a corruption 'kingpin'.

She is not the power-broker. Her handlers and the people controlling her are. She is just a silly stupid, gullible, very ill sock puppet, who will have to be replaced very soon.

That is true, she is a figurehead, a puppet as you say.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Good point and with dementia, she's even easier to control.  I'm just surprised that no one in her family has stepped in on her behalf, she's making a fool out of herself.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
See, that's what I was talking about...  think they are trying them in Bulgaria now, but early reports say that they are not bad enough.

Like a signpost? "When you see an E-dog, you know you are there".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

What about ill-tempered sea bass?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Good point and with dementia, she's even easier to control.  I'm just surprised that no one in her family has stepped in on her behalf, she's making a fool out of herself.

I agree @libertybele   How can people close to her (assuming there are some) let her do this?

I mean that speech was beyond horrible and it's not the first time.

Offline EdJames

Like a signpost? "When you see an E-dog, you know you are there".

If the dog is named Boris, sure.