Author Topic: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019  (Read 914 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Editor's Note; We first posted this story in September, 2018.

:shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
FTA:

:shrug:

Hard to say, from the article, it looks like they are adding onto this story. They were the site that originally broke that her cancer had come back.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hard to say, from the article, it looks like they are adding onto this story. They were the site that originally broke that her cancer had come back.

I remain ever hopeful, friend.  She's been predictably anti-Constitution since she was appointed to the office. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline dfwgator

She's been dying of the same Cancer for the last twenty years.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She's got 13 days.

Online corbe

Since conventional wisdom tells you it has to be a Woman replacement, I hope it's this gal, finally.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I suspect she is fighting for her life.  After battling two other cancers, and now lung cancer, if she has the rapid growing lung cancer, she has 2-3 months from the surgery in December.  She might prolong her life by using alternative therapies other than chemo and radiation, which are not toxic to the human body, but most people do not resort to alternative therapies.  They tend to accept their fate and check out.

My father had a fast growing lung cancer.  Doctors gave him 2-3 months, and offered NOTHING in terms of helping him.  They said he was maxed out on chemo and radiation from their efforts to deal with the lung cancer in the lung, and they offered NOTHING.  I then turned to him and said, "are you ready to listen to me now?"  Only when doctors told him his time was finite and ending soon did he listen to me.  He took mega doses of shark cartilage, lived two years on a feeding tube, for his lung cancer metastasized to his esophagus.  After two years he quit taking it, because he could not swallow, but from his choking on his saliva, he would occasionally regurgitate the contents of his stomach, and back in the 90s, shark cartilage had a fishy taste, and he disliked it, so he quit.  One month later, he had a tumor pop up on his leg, which was surgically removed, and one month after that, he died.  He lived two months exactly as the doctors indicated when not taking the shark cartilage.

So, if RBG does not use alternative therapies, she has another month or so.  Lung cancer is brutal.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Breaking News: At 9PM this evening President Trump signed an executive order banning the importation and sale of shark cartilage...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline libertybele

???  As for her lung cancer, reports have indicated that the cancerous nodules on the lung have been removed and there are no other signs of cancer and no further treatment was planned.

Again 4-6 weeks to recovery from major surgery is about the norm and I don't think that the time that she is allowing herself to heal is at all unusual.  Lots of people are hoping she'll retire, but until she makes that announcement and all the major networks say that she's retiring, she's still on the bench.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
She will not retire. 

And doctors said the same to my father, clean bill of health after the chemo and radiation, until the tumor emerged in his esophagus.  It was a few months after the chemo and radiation.

Fact is, according to my wife the doctor, once one has cancer, you are never free of it.  The body according to her is predisposed to have cancer again, sometimes months later, sometimes years later.