Author Topic: Facing targeted attacks, Yemen’s Christian minority struggles to survive  (Read 521 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Facing targeted attacks, Yemen’s Christian minority struggles to survive · Global Voices

Away from the media's spotlight in Yemen, the country’s Christian minority is struggling to survive amidst an increase in targeted attacks.

Religious facilities have been destroyed. In 2015, there were three attacks on Christian institutions in the southern port city of Aden, according to Human Rights Watch.

In 2016, also in Aden, an Indian priest was kidnapped and tortured during an attack on a Missionaries of Charity home during which four nuns were killed. The gunmen, presumably with the Islamic State (ISIS), wrote on the walls: ‘“There is no God, but God. Mohammed is the messenger of God. The Islamic State. God’s curse on Christians and Jews.”

Read more at: https://globalvoices.org/2019/01/17/facing-targeted-attacks-yemens-christian-minority-struggles-to-survive/

This website appears to be for articles by human rights activists... I've seen them come down on all kinds of governments, so I believe they are a useful source with no obvious political leaning. Informative.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've said this before, but the only real solution for Christian minorites in muslim countries is to... GET OUT of those countries to somewhere safer.

The writing is on the wall for these people.
There really isn't any other choice.

Well, there IS.
That would be a new Crusade to eliminate islam world-wide.
But who's up for that?