Author Topic: Attorney Robert Barnes Warns Ilhan Omar, Others About Libeling Covington Kids: You Have 48 Hours To  (Read 1264 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
George Orville was prophetic in his book, 1984.

This Covington HS student was deemed guilty of a "face crime".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Boy, ain't that the truth! I see more Orwellian prophecies coming true every day.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

@DCPatriot

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She'll just cry every kind if -ism she can think of and refuse to apologize.

Because...you know...it would be a sin against Mohammed to apologize for anything to a non believer.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LMAO

What are the chances of the students winning anything from anybody? I mean, anybody can threaten to sue and hire a lawyer.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What are the chances of the students winning anything from anybody? I mean, anybody can threaten to sue and hire a lawyer.

Maybe "mere" respect.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney Robert Barnes Gives Covington Smear Merchants 48 Hours to Retract Libel and Slander…
Posted on January 23, 2019   by sundance

Attorney Robert Barnes explains to ‘Fox & Friends’ that any ‘false statements’ made about the students needs to be retracted and corrected within 48 hours or the subjects who targeted the Covington High School students will face lawsuits.

Mr. Barnes explains the specific laws that apply to minors; the process for libel damages under the current circumstances; and further outlines he is providing his legal services free of charge in order to stop malicious smears.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/01/23/attorney-robert-barnes-gives-covington-smear-merchants-48-hours-to-retract-libel-and-slander/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

I hope he sues them enough to make them cry.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

rangerrebew

Lawyer Threatens to Sue New York Times On Behalf of Covington Catholic Kids

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | January 23, 2019 11:11AM

Attorney Robert Barnes, who is representing students involved in the Covington Catholic media smear, has offered up his services for free to sue the New York Times for “obvious libel.”

Barnes’s fiery response to Times reporter Maggie Haberman should serve as a serious concern to the many journalists and media entities who rushed to judgment on the Covington kids.

The lawyer initially responded to Haberman on social media after she suggested that several of the boys in the video purportedly acting in a ‘racist’ manner should be expelled.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/journalists-sued-covington/?utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter3_1_23_2019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 03:15:38 pm by rangerrebew »