Author Topic: WATCH: MUSLIM DEM REP Claims She’s A “Nightmare” For Trump’s Followers…”Fantasy wall” is a symbol o  (Read 354 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: MUSLIM DEM REP Claims She’s A “Nightmare” For Trump’s Followers…”Fantasy wall” is a symbol of “racism”, “xenophobia” [Video]
Jan 14, 2019

Ilhan Omar’s mission seems to be to divide and assume Trump and his followers are “racists and xenophobes”.

She came to America as a refugee from “war-torn” Somalia yet she’s now turning around and biting the hand that reached out to her.

The video below from TRT World (Turkish international news) is very revealing in a bad way. The video begins with a clip of Omar claiming that she’s a “nightmare” for Trump and his followers. Note she says “Trump” and NOT President Trump during the interview.

https://100percentfedup.com/watch-muslim-dem-rep-claims-shes-a-nightmare-for-trumps-followers-fantasy-wall-is-a-symbol-of-racism-xenophobia-video/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If she doesn't like it here, I suggest she get her ass back to Mogadishu or wherever she came from.

Apparently not all the Somali pirates are using skiffs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis