General Category > Pookie's Toons

Voting Thread: 2018 Today's Toons Favorites (Final Round)

<< < (2/5) > >>

pookie18:

--- Quote from: InHeavenThereIsNoBeer on January 13, 2019, 10:01:28 pm ---Yes. 

P.S. You should probably specify WHICH order you want them in, aka #1 first.

--- End quote ---

Have been doing this for 14 years & as the rules have always stated, they are in order of preference...

InHeavenThereIsNoBeer:

--- Quote from: pookie18 on January 13, 2019, 10:07:58 pm ---Have been doing this for 14 years & as the rules have always stated, they are in order of preference...

--- End quote ---

Order of preference is ambiguous.  Could be ascending or descending.

pookie18:

--- Quote from: InHeavenThereIsNoBeer on January 13, 2019, 11:41:35 pm ---Order of preference is ambiguous.  Could be ascending or descending.

--- End quote ---

Again, you're an outlier. If you prefer it, it goes first...it's spelled out so clearly in the introduction that even most Democrats could understand it...

InHeavenThereIsNoBeer:

--- Quote from: pookie18 on January 13, 2019, 11:48:18 pm ---Again, you're an outlier. If you prefer it, it goes first...it's spelled out so clearly in the introduction that even most Democrats could understand it...

--- End quote ---

I doubt most Democrats understand the difference between a scalar and a vector.  I know some don't.

pookie18:

--- Quote from: InHeavenThereIsNoBeer on January 14, 2019, 02:21:08 am ---I doubt most Democrats understand the difference between a scalar and a vector.  I know some don't.

--- End quote ---

If you bother to vote next year just do it in double-reverse order of preference...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version