Author Topic: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?  (Read 19479 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?
« Reply #200 on: January 19, 2019, 04:22:25 pm »
@edpc, @the_doc et al
1. imho, PRESIDENT TRUMP will go down in history as the greatest, most patriotic, most honest, most productive, most honorable, most effective, most redemptive President in history and more so than any other group of 10 Presidents combined. Further, that he saved the Republic from utter scheduled total destruction and massive depopulation.

You're that Q conspiracy fan right?  When is the STORM coming?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2019, 04:24:16 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2019, 06:11:08 pm »
Quote from: the_doc

The truth is that our inarguably flawed POTUS is spectacularly patriotic in defense of America.  He is likely in the top 0.01 percentile of nationally prominent politicians in that specific regard—even if he is nowhere near that percentile ranking for moral character.   President Trump has been willing to step through a political minefield that could literally get him murdered.   

My point here is that Trump is not another example of politics-as-usual.  We are in a slash-and-burn war right now—90% of which is being waged out of sight, mainly by U.S. military intelligence at this time.  Right now, we have a kind of slash-and-burn POTUS as Commander-in-Chief who is actually doing a fairly good job against horrible odds.   (According to a pretty credible report, Trump was recruited by high-ranking members of the U.S. military to run for POTUS all the way back in 2015.  The military leaders supposedly appealed in desperation to Trump's patriotism--and their revelations of deadly, seditious corruptions in America's government shocked Trump into a radical change in his lavishly naïve, raunchy billionaire's worldview.  As soon as he ran for the White House, 88 Flag-level officers endorsed him in particular.  They manifestly did not want someone like Ted Cruz.  They wanted someone like George Patton.)

The most stubborn NeverTrumpers on TBR and in the GOPe have never been willing to acknowledge how courageously Trump is performing a crucial but often thankless role for rescuing America from unmitigated disaster, from the complete destruction of our beloved nation.  Today’s worst NeverTrumpers are just harpies (that’s the harshest word I dare to use) who flatly refuse to respect their own President for what he is doing for America right now.  Those same too-ardent NeverTrumpers counter-productively snipe at Trump whenever they can--mainly bringing up all of his peccadillos (and lies!) from his embarrassing past--rather than following a more positive, more  fervently patriotic approach of supporting our President whenever they can right now. 

The point I have repeatedly made on this forum is that I would prefer to have a better, more conspicuously moral gentleman in the White House, but our Creator nixed that for reasons of His Own.  I am forced to assume that He has a wiser plan for answering our serious prayers that He would save our Republic.  Maybe Trump (not Cruz, for example) is actually the best guy for the dirty and often thankless job of draining the Swamp.

No spiritually thoughtful person would regard Trump as America’s Messiah, but a spiritually thoughtful person should never second-guess the Providence of God—even when that Providence is inarguably strange (as it certainly has been for several decades).  In my own case, when God in His Providence overruled my prayers, taking America in a direction that I initially found appalling, I repented of my complaining—recalling the Scriptures that remind us that God is oddly in control of everything in the Universe.

Remembering that, I chilled out--as I always do, eventually.  I am perfectly happy to have God in ultimately full control of a spiritual war--and to take my marching orders from the Scriptures.  (That set-up is the root of my patriotism.)

Notice from the above paragraph that I am ultimately saying that the highest level of American patriotism, yet to be achieved by some TBR members, unfortunately, is loyalty to God, supreme loyalty to King Jesus.  Considering the fact God has given us an extraordinarily wonderful Constitution and now has given us a flawed but serious POTUS who is evidently on our side to reassert that blessed Constitutional government in the War Against the Deep State, I believe King Jesus demands that we act accordingly--i.e., expecting good things from God even through a high-profile sinner like Trump.

I have plenty of Biblical support for that position.   

@the_doc

Amen.  And thank you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline the_doc

« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2019, 07:58:03 pm »
Could you elaborate on this?

Of course I could.  I have lots of pearls of wisdom. 888mouth

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2019, 08:39:18 pm »
Of course I could.  I have lots of pearls of wisdom. 888mouth

Yours is a great post. My two after were for the benefit of @edpc.

Followed by another great post, @Quix 
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline the_doc

« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2019, 08:47:32 pm »

@Emjay

That was such a spectacular post that I saved it as a Word Document before it's 'Stassied'.

Thank you, sir.   :patriot:

Thank you for you kind endorsement.

My post was actually easy enough to throw together, but it did take me a long time to type it!  I could only hope that most lurkers were not too intimidated in advance by its length to find it not even worth reading thoughtfully.  (Oh, well, they'll read it thoughtfully when and only when God is ready for them to read it thoughtfully.  Everything always works out in precisely that way.) 

(Anyway, my essay was unusually long merely because I felt I had to be thorough.  This is no game we're in as a nation.  Vicious divisions between patriots--including spiritually confused patriots--are from the Arch-Deceiver and his demonic angels, e.g., the self-righteous, Trump-hating Democrats and self-righteous RINOs.  [See Ephesians 6:12])

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2019, 08:50:42 pm »
Thank you for you kind endorsement.

My post was actually easy enough to throw together, but it did take me a long time to type it!  I could only hope that most lurkers were not too intimidated in advance by its length to find it not even worth reading thoughtfully.  (Oh, well, they'll read it thoughtfully when and only when God is ready for them to read it thoughtfully.  Everything always works out in precisely that way.) 

(Anyway, my essay was unusually long merely because I felt I had to be thorough.  This is no game we're in as a nation.  Vicious divisions between patriots--including spiritually confused patriots--are from the Arch-Deceiver and his demonic angels, e.g., the self-righteous, Trump-hating Democrats and self-righteous RINOs.  [See Ephesians 6:12])

I understand but I still think that if you want to have a real effect on this forum, maybe break it up into separate posts.  We have a short attention span here.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2019, 08:52:26 pm »

Nice storm picture.

(BTW, I just noticed your tag line.  I love it--I think.)

Offline the_doc

« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2019, 09:01:31 pm »
I understand but I still think that if you want to have a real effect on this forum, maybe break it up into separate posts.  We have a short attention span here.

Yeah, I used to do that on FR.  I am trying to believe that TBR members comprise a better, more serious readership.  (Nowadays, I have far less time available for online "chit-chat" [LOL] than I had on FR.)

Anyway, thanks for your comment, my friend.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:58:05 pm by the_doc »

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2019, 09:20:17 pm »
Yours is a great post. My two after were for the benefit of @edpc.

Followed by another great post, @Quix 

Thanks for your kind words. It helps to feel encouraged.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2019, 09:23:21 pm »
Yeah, I used to do that on FR.  I am trying to believe that TBR members compromise a better, more serious readership.  (Nowadays, I have far less time available for online "chit-chat" [LOL] than I had on FR.)

Anyway, thanks for your comment, my friend.

As most know, I tend to be more wordy than concise. Being concise, for me, takes more effort or I have to be in a certain mental groove.

I also tend to write as I prefer to read--I like comprehensive, more often than not.

I suppose I could break things up after so many paragraphs but it seems like a silly thing to do when folks could just choose to read a few paragraphs at a time. LOL.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online libertybele

« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2019, 10:03:03 pm »
The way I look at it is he just offered amnesty (again).  Not quite sure how that's not folding.  Opening the door to amnesty is not gong to end well for this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2019, 10:08:12 pm »
The way I look at it is he just offered amnesty (again).  Not quite sure how that's not folding.  Opening the door to amnesty is not gong to end well for this country.

That's how I see it too.  I really hope the Rats save him from himself again, and refuse it.  Again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2019, 10:10:54 pm »
(BTW, I just noticed your tag line.  I love it--I think.)
It's borrowed, but just seemed to express what I was feeling at the time.  happy77
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2019, 10:15:22 pm »
It's borrowed, but just seemed to express what I was feeling at the time.  happy77

It's borrowed

You knew my dad!!!

How cool is that?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline the_doc

« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2019, 10:20:07 pm »
That's how I see it too.  I really hope the Rats save him from himself again, and refuse it.  Again.

I'm guessing that President Trump already has a pretty good idea how the Rats are likely to react.  I'm hoping that he has reliable advance intel that the Rats will refuse his deal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2019, 11:32:16 pm »
I couldn't make it through either movie.

@Emjay

I LOVE The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have a CD of it,and play it every Halloween.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2019, 11:45:17 pm »

YUP.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2019, 11:48:20 pm »

I LOVE The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have a CD of it,and play it every Halloween.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2019, 11:56:42 pm »

That pic of Pelosi. She looked better back then. She should have exited stage left after that gig and never looked back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2019, 12:00:44 am »

@Hoodat

Tim Curry should have gotten an Academy Award for that role!

He also played a serial killer role on a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds,and flat scared the hell out of me.  I even managed to find and record them so I could occasionally watch a pro at work.

I think he got robbed on Rocky because of the nature of the role. People just weren't ready for it,and didn't understand it was a musical comedy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2019, 12:11:01 am »
@Hoodat

Tim Curry should have gotten an Academy Award for that role!

He also played a serial killer role on a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds,and flat scared the hell out of me.  I even managed to find and record them so I could occasionally watch a pro at work.

I think he got robbed on Rocky because of the nature of the role. People just weren't ready for it,and didn't understand it was a musical comedy.

What was fun were the repeat Saturday midnight shows in an old theater downtown. It had a stage. Audience participation a must. Lots of fun. People were cool about it. Plenty of volunteers to clean the place up so they could do it again the next Saturday.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2019, 12:16:50 am »
What was fun were the repeat Saturday midnight shows in an old theater downtown. It had a stage. Audience participation a must. Lots of fun. People were cool about it. Plenty of volunteers to clean the place up so they could do it again the next Saturday.

Is that when you got hit with a piece of toast?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2019, 12:26:20 am »
When Kirk was attacked by the Gorn!
Did he back down?

You make your choice!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:26:58 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2019, 12:28:39 am »

Too funny .... we also went to an old downtown theater in a little town for the showing.  Loved the audience participation.  We would bring rice, lots of rice.  Half way through the show, they did sometimes turn off the water so people couldn't fill up their water pistols anymore.  Yes ... those were the days!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.