Author Topic: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?  (Read 19214 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2019, 02:16:01 am »
@HoustonSam
@Sanguine
I would recommend that we replace the word will with would.  Backtracking on The Wall ain't going to happen.

For that matter, I actually doubt that our POTUS gives much thought to the prospect of losing his base--because he has no plans to lose the fight over the wall, much less lose his base. 

It seems to me that Trump is an optimist who is determined to capitalize on every possible scenario.  Heck, he almost certainly believes that his own stubborn determination to build the wall--no matter what--will actually build up his base.

I totally support my president TRUMP.  He has shown me he is sincere and DOES keep his promises and his policy's, under great opposition FROM...THE LEFT...ANTI-AMERICANS. 

Just using your spot to post. Nothing against your post. Not about you below.  888high58888

I never said he is a God, nor perfect, nor anything like that.  He just DOES THE JOB.  Then LEFTS...start with the messiah, God thing.  Not said by those of us who support president TRUMP;  He is HUMAN. Will act HUMAN. Will speak HUMAN.  And he is a better person, than most on here posting.  What have the nay sayers, on here, accomplished? POSTING ON HERE? 

www.magapill.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2019, 02:33:19 am »
Andy's grills are alright but you need to stay away from the low-end models.  If you want to grill inside you need to see the guy George Fourman.

We like our Jenn-Air.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2019, 02:36:21 am »
We like our Jenn-Air.

Jenny can help you grill inside too, but I can never remember her number...  it might be something like 867-5309?  something like that.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2019, 02:41:56 am »
Jenny can help you grill inside too, but I can never remember her number...  it might be something like 867-5309?  something like that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLWyiy6pQg
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2019, 03:26:43 pm »
Besides, I think President Trump is a much stronger patriot than a lot of TBR's members are.

You know it takes a special kind of stupid to go on a conservative political forum and start questioning people's patriotism.

Especially when there are so many on here that have served and in my case are still serving in the uniform of the U.S. Military.

And you wonder why people attack you.

a lot of our guys and gals are sadly thoughtless, nasty jerks.

Pot meet kettle.  You get back exactly what you give on TBR.  So maybe you need to take a long hard look in the mirror and fix yourself and how you talk to people on here before you go accusing others of how you're behaving.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 03:28:46 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2019, 03:30:06 pm »
@HoustonSam
@Sanguine
I would recommend that we replace the word will with would.  Backtracking on The Wall ain't going to happen.

For that matter, I actually doubt that our POTUS gives much thought to the prospect of losing his base--because he has no plans to lose the fight over the wall, much less lose his base. 

It seems to me that Trump is an optimist who is determined to capitalize on every possible scenario.  Heck, he almost certainly believes that his own stubborn determination to build the wall--no matter what--will actually build up his base.

I am pretty critical of Trump, but if he does stick with this he will certainly move up in my estimation.
James 1:20

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2019, 06:42:03 pm »
You've never dealt with an Army doctor?  Get shot- take an ibuprofen. Break your leg- take an ibuprofen.  Your eye fell out- take an ibuprofen. Feeling depressed- take an ibuprofen. Is that a ten foot pole sticking through your leg? Take an ibuprofen.

:)
That shit i was giving you was Not ibuprofen.
That is just some shit that we say to make you feel better.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2019, 07:00:37 pm »
You've never dealt with an Army doctor?  Get shot- take an ibuprofen. Break your leg- take an ibuprofen.  Your eye fell out- take an ibuprofen. Feeling depressed- take an ibuprofen. Is that a ten foot pole sticking through your leg? Take an ibuprofen.

That's because ibuprofen works.   When I had my knee surgery I was prescribed opioids, and was in agony.  Switched on my own to extra strength Advil, and finally found relief.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2019, 07:15:13 pm »
That's because ibuprofen works.   When I had my knee surgery I was prescribed opioids, and was in agony.  Switched on my own to extra strength Advil, and finally found relief.

Yes, it does.  Tylenol - no, it's pretty much worthless except for causing liver damage.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2019, 08:31:14 pm »
Help him!! Help who?
Help him!
Help the bombardier!
I am the bombardier, I 'm OK
Then help him,, Help him

....help him...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2019, 11:23:40 pm »
Yes, it does.  Tylenol - no, it's pretty much worthless except for causing liver damage.

Proven fact.   It should be take off every shelf in every drug store in America.  Make it Script only.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2019, 11:43:33 pm »

Yes... And Ibuprofen rips up kidneys, Aspirin rips up stomachs... take you pick  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2019, 12:40:22 am »
Yes... And Ibuprofen rips up kidneys, Aspirin rips up stomachs... take you pick  :shrug:

Pick yer poison.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline the_doc

« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2019, 12:59:34 am »
Andy's grills are alright but you need to stay away from the low-end models.  If you want to grill inside you need to see the guy George Fourman.

If you're grilling inside, you'd better see George Fireman.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2019, 01:33:35 am »
Since my stem cell and platelet injections,  I haven't been permitted to take NSAIDS, just Tylenol.  It's worthless,  so I don't take anything for pain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2019, 01:40:33 am »
Help him!! Help who?
Help him!
Help the bombardier!
I am the bombardier, I 'm OK
Then help him,, Help him

....help him...

There is always that catch 22
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2019, 01:50:05 am »

Suicide is painless!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2019, 02:14:59 am »
@roamer_1

Years ago, I became an EMT to respond to those in our gated community in the country, not in a town, before the ambulance got there.  Guard at our gate (I was gate supervisor), would get message an ambulance had been called; guard called me and I would go to the house to already have the patient "packaged" to be loaded into ambulance.  An elderly lady was coughing blood. Problem was she was taking several full strength aspirin at the same time, and more than one time during the day, and at night, with no doctor supervision, for arthritis pain, and the aspirin had eaten through her stomach.

I take one low dose, coated aspirin at night under doctor's orders.  I think most older people do this 'cause the doc said to do it. I don't even have a bottle of regular strength aspirin.  Now, don't ask me how many pain pills I take under ortho/pain doctor's orders for two collapsed neck vertebrae.  These allow me to function - even though Trump does not want anyone having them. He said drug companies should not be allowed to make them.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2019, 02:24:34 am »
Since my stem cell and platelet injections,  I haven't been permitted to take NSAIDS, just Tylenol.  It's worthless,  so I don't take anything for pain.

Try turmeric milk. And often, high doses of C work on inflammatory pain...

Online roamer_1

« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2019, 02:26:27 am »
@roamer_1

Years ago, I became an EMT to respond to those in our gated community in the country, not in a town, before the ambulance got there.  Guard at our gate (I was gate supervisor), would get message an ambulance had been called; guard called me and I would go to the house to already have the patient "packaged" to be loaded into ambulance.  An elderly lady was coughing blood. Problem was she was taking several full strength aspirin at the same time, and more than one time during the day, and at night, with no doctor supervision, for arthritis pain, and the aspirin had eaten through her stomach.

I take one low dose, coated aspirin at night under doctor's orders.  I think most older people do this 'cause the doc said to do it. I don't even have a bottle of regular strength aspirin.  Now, don't ask me how many pain pills I take under ortho/pain doctor's orders for two collapsed neck vertebrae.  These allow me to function - even though Trump does not want anyone having them. He said drug companies should not be allowed to make them.

Really, it is fair to say that ALL western pharma has a consequence.
I more and more prefer the food-as-medicine route.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2019, 02:40:29 am »

I've had 3 ulcers caused by Ibuprofen/advil so it does damage your stomach
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2019, 02:49:29 am »
I have a chronic back problem and I rotate through doses of naproxen, aspirin, acetaminophen, and ibuprofen, with food. My routine chem screens always come back normal for liver and kidney function.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2019, 02:58:11 am »

I doubt anyone under 50 caught that reference. Me, I've been working on millennials to check out Blazing Saddles.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2019, 03:01:12 am »
Really, it is fair to say that ALL western pharma has a consequence.
I more and more prefer the food-as-medicine route.

Agreed...I think my wife is looking to cash in on my insurance policy. She's taken her sweet time with our kitchen remodel, so I've been unable to fix the smoothies and salads that usually make up a large part of my diet.

I WANT MY KITCHEN BACK!!!

:rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.