Author Topic: A soldier saved a car accident victim with nothing but a New Orleans Saints sweatshirt and a ballpoi  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

A soldier saved a car accident victim with nothing but a New Orleans Saints sweatshirt and a ballpoint pen
By: Meghann Myers  

Sgt. Trey Troney was making his way home to Raleigh, Mississippi, from Fort Bliss, Texas, for a holiday break when he happened upon a crashed truck on the side of the highway in Sweetwater, according to a Wednesday release from the Army.

He found Jeff Udger slumped over the steering wheel, so with two other men who had also stopped to help, he pried the driver’s door open. Then the 20-year-old noncommissioned officer got to work.

“I was in a pair of jogging pants and a T-shirt on the side of a highway, and somebody’s life depended on me slightly knowing a little bit [about emergency medical care],” Troney said in the release. “It wasn’t anything crazy [that I knew], but to [Udger], it was his world.”

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/01/10/a-soldier-saved-a-car-accident-victim-with-nothing-but-a-new-orleans-saints-sweatshirt-and-a-ballpoint-pen/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:02:34 pm by rangerrebew »