Author Topic: Two 15-year-olds are charged with murder after they 'shot a 33-year-old man dead inside his home an  (Read 429 times)

Offline mountaineer

Sometimes I seriously believe the under-25 bunch is a generation of sociopaths.
Two 15-year-olds are charged with murder after they 'shot a 33-year-old man dead inside his home and left a woman injured before going to school as if nothing had happened'
    *Blake Dickey and Hunter Hill, both 15, have each been charged with murder
    *Comes after police found Justin McKinney, 33, dead from a gunshot wound
    *Anna Franklin, 35, who was with McKinney at the time, was also wounded
    *Dickey and Hill are friends, attend the same school, and knew the victim

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
Published: 11:57 EST, 6 December 2018 | Updated: 11:57 EST, 6 December 2018

Two 15-year-old schoolboys have been charged with murder after they allegedly shot a 33-year-old man dead inside his home.

Blake Dickey and Hunter Hill were arrested on Tuesday after police were called to a home in Morganton, Georgia, to reports of a shooting.

When they arrived they found Justin McKinney dead and 35-year-old Anna Franklin wounded. She was taken to hospital for treatment.

Officers then tracked Dickey and Hill to the local high school, Fox5 reports, where they showed up that morning as if nothing had happened.  ...
Rest of story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'll say, like I said about one of the other stories. I hope the fact that they were so young does not negate them getting the most serious punishment they can receive.

Okay, they won't get the death penalty but should get life without parole.