Author Topic: UH-OH! Several Dems Are Turning On Chuck & Nancy, Voicing Support For Border Wall  (Read 583 times)

rangerrebew

UH-OH! Several Dems Are Turning On Chuck & Nancy, Voicing Support For Border Wall
January 11, 2019 Martin

Several congressional Democrats are turning on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and voicing their support for a border wall.

As noted by Breitbart, numerous Democrats are publicly voicing their support for President Donald Trump’s proposed wall along the southern border between the United States and Mexico.

During an interview on CNN this week, Rep. Cheri Bustos, D-IL, who also serves as the chairwoman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, said she has no issue with a border wall.

“If we have a partial wall, if we have fencing, if we have technology used to keep our border safe, all of that is fine,” Bustos said.

WATCH:

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/uh-oh-several-dems-are-turning-on-chuck-nancy-voicing-support-for-border-wall/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline RetBobbyMI

The wall of obstinacy is cracking?  Are there enough of them to side with the elephants in the chamber?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How very interesting.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't blink Trump.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How very interesting.

Yes! Isn't it though?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yes! Isn't it though?

Someone tell Lindsey not to get squishy now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
They must be seeing some "interesting" poll results.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Someone tell Lindsey not to get squishy now.

@The Ghost

This will only encourage him to bail sooner so he doesn't have to split the bribes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!