Author Topic: Jayme Closs, Wisconsin teen missing since October found alive, suspect caught  (Read 3502 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

One of my kids is a 13 year old girl, I find this very troubling....

Based on my daughter and her friends I'm certain that a 13 year old girl would never have an interest in a 21 year old guy, so it seems to me that if there is a social connection he lied about his age or she did not know his age

The thought that occurs to me is online gaming, it is age neutral ....a gamer doesn't know the age of another gamer

My daughter, like all her friends, is obsessed with games and not boys at her age. I limit the amount of time she can spend online but when she is online  its common for her play the games with kids from all over the country. She has a user name that could not identify her because I insisted on it before I'd let her play.

I'm wondering if she was possibly naive enough to use her own name and her parents were not internet savey enough to understand the danger...:shrug:

Jayme is in our prayers...

Vote REPUBLICAN and support the WALL and  2nd amendment, then.  MAKE AMERICA SAFE FOR IT'S CITIZENS.

Both parents murdered.  Wonder if they had a gun to DEFEND themselves with?  I DO.

You have no idea what your 13 year old is up to!  Not interested in boys?  lol   Around...you.  The father is the last to KNOW.   

Offline montanajoe

Dear Lady

I don't respond to your idiot posts because I figure you are old, and I grew up taught to respect even my idiot elders...

But the presumption that you know my daughter and her friends better than I do is ridiculous and quite frankly beyond the pale....

Dearie, your inane rants and spamming of a website don't help your orange god, they only show how unhinged his cult is.... to bring politics into this tragic story is incomprehensible .... :shrug:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 04:00:24 am by montanajoe »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hey, an update:

Patterson told cops he decided Jayme was 'the girl he was going to take' after seeing her get on a school bus when it stopped in front of him as he went to work

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,347658.0/topicseen.html

Offline LegalAmerican

Dear Lady

I don't respond to your idiot posts because I figure you are old, and I grew up taught to respect even my idiot elders...

But the presumption that you know my daughter and her friends better than I do is ridiculous and quite frankly beyond the pale....

Dearie, your inane rants and spamming of a website don't help your orange god, they only show how unhinged his cult is.... to bring politics into this tragic story is incomprehensible .... :shrug:

Dear Sir; Don't call me dearie. Nothing about your post suggests you respect others , no matter WHAT AGE!

I posted you some truth. Do with it what you will. No rants, no spam, experienced person talking.

I am unhinged?  But you call my duly ELECTED president an "orange god"?   Yes, everything is politics. Our rights are being taken away. Like the 2nd. I wondered if they had a gun with which to defend themselves.  Good question.
<NOPE> GOOD DAY.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:42:35 am by MOD8 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey, an update:

@Sanguine

I have no real interest in anything he has to say unless it is him requesting he be hanged in public.

I'll buy the rope.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

I have no real interest in anything he has to say unless it is him requesting he be hanged in public.

I'll buy the rope.

@sneakypete, glad you're home and doing better.

I don't have much interest in what he has to say either.  The reason I posted the update was because several people were speculating that Jayme had done something to participate in or precipitate her kidnapping.  I found that repulsive until we had more information. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete, glad you're home and doing better.

@Sanguine

Thanks to you,and to all the others that expressed the same wishes.

I don't have much interest in what he has to say either.  The reason I posted the update was because several people were speculating that Jayme had done something to participate in or precipitate her kidnapping.

I have to admit being one of those people. Partially because the photo of her looking up and grinning made her look so evil I thought maybe someone was throwing us a hint,and because there has been multiple cases of young teen girls murdering her parents with the aid of a older boyfriend. IIRC,the book and movie "In Cold Bood" was based on one of these books.

I gotta tell you,that girl looked pure evil in that photo.

I found that repulsive until we had more information.

I find many things about life to be repulsive,including that. This does nothing to negate the truth that many things we find repulsive are true.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I have to admit being one of those people. Partially because the photo of her looking up and grinning made her look so evil I thought maybe someone was throwing us a hint,and because there has been multiple cases of young teen girls murdering her parents with the aid of a older boyfriend. IIRC,the book and movie "In Cold Bood" was based on one of these books.

I gotta tell you,that girl looked pure evil in that photo.

I thought she just looked like a very shy girl.

I find many things about life to be repulsive,including that. This does nothing to negate the truth that many things we find repulsive are true.

Of course many things are.  All the more reason we shouldn't go straight for the repulsive, especially when we don't have the facts to back it up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought she just looked like a very shy girl.

Of course many things are.  All the more reason we shouldn't go straight for the repulsive, especially when we don't have the facts to back it up.

@Sanguine

You agree that many of the things we find repulsive turn out to be true,but we should ignore this as a factor when asking ourselves if something is true or not?

WTH????

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

You agree that many of the things we find repulsive turn out to be true,but we should ignore this as a factor when asking ourselves if something is true or not?

WTH????

Ummm, no, Pete.  Go back and read what I said and don't try to fit it into any preconceived agenda. 

I'm not going to argue with you.  You take it easy.