Author Topic: WATCH: Brian Williams, James Carville Rip The Pelosi & Schumer Response Video  (Read 614 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WATCH: Brian Williams, James Carville Rip The Pelosi & Schumer Response Video
"I've been more excited about colonoscopies than he was giving the speech tonight."

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
January 9, 2019
181.4k views

The awkward, bizarre visual of low-energy House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) sharing one podium to deliver a response to President Donald Trump on Tuesday night was even too much for MSNBC host Brian Williams and Democrat operative James Carville to spin.

Both Williams and Carville openly mocked the Democrats during a late-night segment Tuesday. Williams flat out called the response "so bad" and Carville noted that he's looked more enthused to get "colonoscopies" than Schumer looked at that podium.

Ouch.

"Tell me why responses are so bad," Williams said to Carville. "Tonight, this Chuck and Nancy visual tonight launched 1,000 memes while they were still talking. There was an American gothic meme. There was 'your mother and I are very upset you stayed out so late' meme."

more w/video
https://www.dailywire.com/news/41957/watch-brian-williams-james-carville-rip-pelosi-amanda-prestigiacomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

A colonoscopy?

Now that was funny coming from snake face!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hillarious!!!  Carville laughing at the DEMS ... priceless!   :rolling:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Tonight, this Chuck and Nancy visual tonight launched 1,000 memes while they were still talking. There was an American gothic meme..."