Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Trump's Midterm Paper~What's your Grade?

<< < (2/12) > >>

Frank Cannon:

--- Quote from: Bigun on January 09, 2019, 02:25:17 am ---He got an A+ from me simply because he has done more in two years to attack the heart of the problem in Washington (the unelected bureaucrats who run every agency of the government) than all the previous presidents of my 70 years on this planet.

--- End quote ---

What this guy says. Agitators are necessary for positive change.

corbe:
   Here's a Video of an Agitator making a positive change to the GOP.

Front Load Washer Total Carnage - Washer goes Chain Chomp on me

Sorry...

Frank Cannon:

--- Quote from: corbe on January 09, 2019, 04:40:18 am ---   Here's a Video of an Agitator making a positive change to the GOP.

--- End quote ---

And here is the speech the candidate you voted for in 2016 gave tonight......

Sorry...

InHeavenThereIsNoBeer:

--- Quote from: Applewood on January 09, 2019, 03:36:07 am ---Did not vote for Trump, but I had hopes he would prove me wrong and do some amazing things.

Well, he proved me wrong all right.  His presidency is worse than I could ever have imagined.  Actually, there is no presidency -- just one long phony-baloney reality tv show. 

I'd give Trump an F, but that's not an option in this poll (bread, circuses and free weed doesn't cover my opinion).

--- End quote ---

I didn't vote for him, and I gave him a B.

He proved me wrong.  I thought he'd use his "pen and phone" and push for more and more power to be transferred to the executive branch.  That was perhaps my worst fear.  But, after a few initial missteps, I'm amazed to say this guy is probably the POTUS who has most respected the power of congress (to completely and utterly fail) to do their job in my lifetime.

I'd give Paul Ryan an F, if @corbe had the stones to post an equivalent poll.

Applewood:

--- Quote from: corbe on January 09, 2019, 03:44:56 am ---   I fixed ya up @Applewood unfairly, you got the two free 'weed for all' votes in 'F' (don't know how to fix that), this ain't 538 after all.

--- End quote ---

Thanks @corbe but I was not complaining about the lack of an F option; just trying to clumsily make a point.  It's your poll and you can set it up however you wish.  Did not mean to give you grief.  Lord knows you get enough of that around here and undeservedly so. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version