Author Topic: STUNNING UPDATE: Mother of Jazmine Barnes Lied to Police – Knew the Killers were Black Men, Killer W  (Read 4332 times)

Offline goatprairie

You don't know this person's motives, and keep in mind - Susan Smith not only tried to deflect blame from herself, but she actually cold-bloodedly killed those two little ones. 

But, maybe that was your point - Smith's actions were even worse than this one's.
"But, maybe that was your point - Smith's actions were even worse than this one's."

Maybe. If the mother was taking her child to a drug deal, she's just as much responsible for killing her child as Smith was killing her's.
Both are awful, reprehensible deeds.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"But, maybe that was your point - Smith's actions were even worse than this one's."

Maybe. If the mother was taking her child to a drug deal, she's just as much responsible for killing her child as Smith was killing her's.
Both are awful, reprehensible deeds.

I'm baffled as to how you would arrive at that, but OK.

Offline goatprairie

I'm baffled as to how you would arrive at that, but OK.
"Washington’s record in Harris County includes half a dozen cases over the past decade including three felony theft cases, two drugs cases, and one where she was charged with hiding a felon wanted for robbery; hindering apprehension."

Gee, I don't know....I must really be off base on that suggestion.  :whistle:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Washington’s record in Harris County includes half a dozen cases over the past decade including three felony theft cases, two drugs cases, and one where she was charged with hiding a felon wanted for robbery; hindering apprehension."

Gee, I don't know....I must really be off base on that suggestion.  :whistle:

What does your quote have to do with strapping your small boys into their car seats and driving them into a lake while they scream in terror with the intent of drowning them?  After removing herself safely from the car, of course?  Still baffled.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

What does your quote have to do with strapping your small boys into their car seats and driving them into a lake while they scream in terror with the intent of drowning them?  After removing herself safely from the car, of course?  Still baffled.
Are you serious? If she drove her children to a drug deal, her child gets shot and killed by drug dealers, she's not responsible?

Offline the_doc

@Sanguine
Are you serious? If she drove her children to a drug deal, her child gets shot and killed by drug dealers, she's not responsible?

She's dead serious.  She never said LaPorsha is not responsible, so you've made a straw man of Sanguine.  As I understand the disagreement, you seemed to be saying that LaPorsha as every bit as bad as a woman who would deliberately drown her kids.  No, the moral equivalency is not there.  (Close, but still not there.  Intending to kill your kids by your own hands is way worse than being an awful, thoughtless fool on drugs.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine
She's dead serious.  She never said LaPorsha is not responsible, so you've made a straw man of Sanguine.  As I understand the disagreement, you seemed to be saying that LaPorsha as every bit as bad as a woman who would deliberately drown her kids.  No, the moral equivalency is not there.  (Close, but still not there.  Intending to kill your kids by your own hands is way worse than being an awful, thoughtless fool on drugs.)

Thanks, @the_doc.  I was having a failure to communicate. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
News Update
Second Man Charged With Capital Murder in Killing of Jazmine Barnes

(and he ain't white)
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/jazmine-barnes-murder-charge.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Someone is a graduate of the Chief Moose School of perpetrator description....(For those who recall the Beltway Sniper incident)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline the_doc

Thanks, @the_doc.  I was having a failure to communicate.

You're welcome.  I was just trying to keep you from getting shot in the throat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
News Update
Second Man Charged With Capital Murder in Killing of Jazmine Barnes

(and he ain't white)
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/jazmine-barnes-murder-charge.html

@The Ghost

That's good news,regardless of his color.

Anybody else remember an America where you NEVER heard of this happening because the criminal classed KNEW that swift and very real punishment would be soon to follow?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

@Sanguine
I never said the mother is every bit as bad. But what do you call someone who takes their kid to a drug deal involving people who have no compunctions about killing?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:10:19 pm by goatprairie »

rangerrebew

BLACK SUSPECTS ARRESTED In SHOOTING DEATH Of 7-Yr-Old Black Girl After Sister Describes Killer As “White Man With Blue Eyes”
Jan 6, 2019

Last week, in Houston, TX, 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes was tragically shot and killed while her mother was driving Jazmine and her three sisters on the East Sam Houston Parkway.

The family of the slain 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes was sure her killer was a white man. Her sister was even able to give the police officers a pretty good description of the killer, “He was white and he had blue eyes, and that was it because he had a hoodie on so I couldn’t see his hair,” her sister Alexis told them.

#VeryFakeNewsCNN’s Nick Valencia released a composite sketch of the “really pale” white man whose “eyes were blue.”

https://100percentfedup.com/black-suspects-arrested-in-shooting-death-of-7-yr-old-black-girl-after-sister-describes-killer-as-white-man-with-blue-eyes/