Author Topic: STUNNING UPDATE: Mother of Jazmine Barnes Lied to Police – Knew the Killers were Black Men, Killer W  (Read 4333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
STUNNING UPDATE: Mother of Jazmine Barnes Lied to Police – Knew the Killers were Black Men, Killer Was Online Friend
by Jim Hoft January 6, 2019

Texas authorities arrested and charged a man in the fatal shooting of 7-year-old girl Jazmine Barnes, whose death captured national attention and sparked a manhunt for the killer.

The original reports from the family who witnessed the shooting death of Jasmine described the shooter as a “white male in his 30s.”

Trans black activist Shaun King offered a $100,000 reward for the arrest of the shooter.
And police sent out a drawing of the shooter based on the family’s description.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/stunning-update-mother-of-jazmine-barnes-is-facebook-friends-with-her-daughters-killer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Pretty amazing, anything to get whitey, even her own daughter's life.

Offline skeeter

I wonder if it's possible the mother was also the person who secretly tipped the police off as to the actual identity of the shooter. Its generally not a good idea to piss off the local gang.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes well, there are plenty of cases White people claiming a Black person mugged them. And cases of Black people falsely reporting that they were assaulted by White people. And plenty of cases of Muslims reporting 'hate crimes' by so called Infidels which they did themselves. I only bring this up to point out that race swapping in reporting crimes is a fairly common thing with people who are reporting fake crimes. Or who believe, like this woman does, that agenda is more important than justice or truth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes well, there are plenty of cases White people claiming a Black person mugged them. And cases of Black people falsely reporting that they were assaulted by White people. And plenty of cases of Muslims reporting 'hate crimes' by so called Infidels which they did themselves. I only bring this up to point out that race swapping in reporting crimes is a fairly common thing with people who are reporting fake crimes. Or who believe, like this woman does, that agenda is more important than justice or truth.

@240B

Yeah,but most people that have a daughter murdered by someone they know didn't do it aren't friends with the people who did,and don't create a You Fund Me page and take in donations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@240B
@Freya

So, someone shot into a car.  Remember some time ago about a killer being above cars, and shooting into cars?  How safe are we when we go to church, getting there by car, hoping not to be shot on the road, and being in church - is someone coming in to kill us?

I just got a new copy of book, "1984", to re-read (can't find the old one) and one by Sinclair Lewis, "It Can't Happen Here" (have never read this one).  240, I am the oldest one here and know when we were safe in our homes and when we went out.  We didn't lock our houses, and when we parked car in town, didn't take the keys out of the car.

I just got a self defense hand "tool" (not a firearm) to keep in my purse, easy to get it in my hand in case of frontal attack. Have two other defense ones more deadly that are placed inside house behind front door. 

One must practice in one's mind how to use this new "tool" in this situation and that situation, and be damn sure one will use it.  Never bring out a tool or deadly weapon unless you are ready to use it; if one hesitates, the bad guy will get it and use it on you.

A few years ago, a liberal friend told me no one would attack her as the attacker will see a halo around her that says she is peaceful.

Be safe, 240.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B
@Freya

So, someone shot into a car.  Remember some time ago about a killer being above cars, and shooting into cars?  How safe are we when we go to church, getting there by car, hoping not to be shot on the road, and being in church - is someone coming in to kill us?

I just got a new copy of book, "1984", to re-read (can't find the old one) and one by Sinclair Lewis, "It Can't Happen Here" (have never read this one).  240, I am the oldest one here and know when we were safe in our homes and when we went out.  We didn't lock our houses, and when we parked car in town, didn't take the keys out of the car.

I just got a self defense hand "tool" (not a firearm) to keep in my purse, easy to get it in my hand in case of frontal attack. Have two other defense ones more deadly that are placed inside house behind front door. 

One must practice in one's mind how to use this new "tool" in this situation and that situation, and be damn sure one will use it.  Never bring out a tool or deadly weapon unless you are ready to use it; if one hesitates, the bad guy will get it and use it on you.

A few years ago, a liberal friend told me no one would attack her as the attacker will see a halo around her that says she is peaceful.

Be safe, 240.
@Freya
It's a different world back then. It was a different world when I was young. Growing up, the kids played outside until dark all over the neighborhood. There was no fear of abduction, or violence. Today, a kid would not be safe doing that. When I was in high school, every guy had a shotgun on a mount in the back window. It was so common to go out into the woods and shoot all day, especially when someone go a new gun. That was a just a thing to do. There were so many guns around, but the only time someone got shot was by accident. There were no 'random' shootings, at least were I grew up.

As far as random violence, there nothing you can do about that. I am always armed when I'm on the street with at least a knife. That's just the way it is today.

Be careful and Be safe Freya.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Both Sean King and the Harris County Sheriff knew last week it wasn't a white shooter and still pushed the artist sketch of a white shooter.

EVEN AFTER A TIP, TEXAS SHERIFF AND SHAUN KING PUSHED FALSE NARRATIVE IN JAZMINE BARNES MURDER

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/06/jazmine-barnes-shaun-king-houston/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

@Freya
@240B

When my brother was around 10 yrs. old, and I was 6, he accidentally shot me in the face with his BB rifle.  Luckily, the BB went into the side of my nose, not my eye on that side. She took me to doc's office, no emergency room back then.  Doc got the BB out without more damage to my nose.  Brother got a "talking to" to know where people are before shooting at something.  My brother and I were friends, we climbed trees together and read books while sitting in a tree.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:07:59 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Both Sean King and the Harris County Sheriff knew last week it wasn't a white shooter and still pushed the artist sketch of a white shooter.

Understandable. There was money to be made
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Applewood

Guys, this story seems to change by the hour.  There are other stories that say there is no connection between the mother/family and the shooters and that the shooting was a case of mistaken identity.  Other reports say the mother didn't see the shooter and was relying on what her other children saw.  Still others say there were other witnesses who saw the white guy in the red pickup and assumed he was the shooter.

Anyway, I wouldn't believe anything at this point.  This story is such a convoluted mess and it's going to take some time to sort it all out. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@240B
@Freya

Be safe, 240.

@Victoria33 I’ve read 1984 but not the Sinclair Lewis book. I actually have it on my list of books to read.

I do remember when kids played outside. I remember being in junior high like sixth grade and being able to trick or treat by myself. Now they don’t trick or treat anymore. In the summer I’d ride my bike all over the place and I’d never wear a helmet. You never see a fat kid either. Every now and then a chubby kid but never a fat kid.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Breathlessly awaiting Shaun "TalcumX" King's apology.  :thud: 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline the_doc

There was an article on AmericanThinker about a year or so back that cited hundreds of provably false reports made by blacks against whiteys.  Practically none of these got national MSM coverage.

So, yeah, I suspect the false reports by blacks against whites outnumber the false reports by whites against blacks by ten or twenty to one.  It's a Community Organizer thing.  (And the MSM's Progressives are in collusion with the Community Organizers.  How much more sinister can the MSM get in the Progressives' attempts to destroy our civil society?)

Does anyone remember that article on AmericanThinker?   
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:29:53 pm by the_doc »

Offline Frank Cannon

When my brother was around 10 yrs. old, and I was 6, he accidentally shot me in the face with his BB rifle. 

Was your shooting a drug deal gone bad like in the case of this stupid crack whore LaPorsha Washington, the victims mother?

Offline dfwgator

Susan Smith, now in black.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What happens when the narrative is more important than the facts--or justice, for that matter.

That must be the "Social Justice" I keep hearing about....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

Well, for what it's worth, here is Shaun King's explanation of why the artist's sketch of the shooter didn't match either suspect:

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Jazmine-Barnes-killer-sketch-didn-t-match-the-13513818.php

The mother and the girls in the car never saw the shooter. They only looked up from the carnage inside their vehicle to see the white man drive off in the pickup, he [Shaun King] said.

"They heard the shots, saw that Jazmine was shot in the head, that her mother was shot, and then looked up and saw this red truck with a white man driving it peeling off," King said in his post. "THREE separate eyewitnesses, each credible, who also heard the shooting, also saw this truck speeding off. I spoke to each of them. They also assumed the white man driving it fired the shots. A brave man even followed the red truck in his own car and got a good look at him. A tow truck driver also saw the truck and got a look at him. In the meantime, the two men that actually shot and killed Jazmine drove off in a completely different direction through the neighborhood."

Online Smokin Joe

Well, for what it's worth, here is Shaun King's explanation of why the artist's sketch of the shooter didn't match either suspect:

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Jazmine-Barnes-killer-sketch-didn-t-match-the-13513818.php

while it is remotely possible they made a mistake, I'm not buying the explanation.
First, if I was somewhere black people were shooting at each other, I'd get my fishbelly white hind parts out of there as fast as I could, too, so a white guy leaving quickly doesn't mean guilt.

If they didn't see a gun, chances are he ain't the one.

Blacks, especially, should know there's a better than 90% chance the shooter is another black person... source

...but snitches get stitches, and going all triple 9 on a brother is bad juju. So blame whitey.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She said it was a White guy to boost her GoFundMe account. She wanted and knew that all the Liberal White self-haters would cough up bucks to assuage their original sin of racism. And she is right. They always will. They want to fight 'the evil White man', which ultimately is them.

As far a 'using her daughter', this is not uncommon at all. Who knows how many Black people die every day by street violence? And nobody says a word. But the second a Black person is killed by a Cop or a White person the press goes crazy and all the victim's friends, family, relatives, race hustlers, people the victim never even knew, pop up out of nowhere to sue everybody in sight. As a Black person in America, it is much more profitable to be shot by a White guy than any other race. Some look at it not as a tragedy, but rather as a way to get rich.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:30:36 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline goatprairie

She said it was a White guy to boost her GoFundMe account. She wanted and knew that all the Liberal White self-haters would cough up bucks to assuage their original sin of racism. And she is right. They always will. They want to fight 'the evil White man', which ultimately is them.

As far a 'using her daughter', this is not uncommon at all. Who knows how many Black people die every day by street violence? And nobody says a word. But the second a Black person is killed by a Cop or a White person the press goes crazy and all the victim's friends, family, relatives, race hustlers, people the victim never even knew, pop up out of nowhere to sue everybody in sight. As a Black person in America, it is much more profitable to be shot by a White guy than any other race. Some look at it not as a tragedy, but rather as a way to get rich.

<……>
Incidents like this should make white liberals ashamed of themselves, but obviously that is an impossible wish. When fighting for "social justice" liberals will tolerate any amount of chicanery and lies in pursuit of their goal...the end of "white supremacy."  They will keep banging their heads against the stone wall of reality no matter how times these incidents are proven to be shams.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:31:24 pm by MOD8 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Incidents like this should make white liberals ashamed of themselves, but obviously that is an impossible wish. 

@goatprairie

What most people don't seem to understand is the leftist (They are NOT "Liberal" in ANY sense of the word,they are fascist thought police) mindset make them LOVE feeling guilty. Most were born with a silver spoon in their mouths,and they grew up with the left in the media and schools telling them they MUST feel guility about minorities having less or they are monsters.

IOW,they NEED to feel guilty in order to feel good about themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

@goatprairie

What most people don't seem to understand is the leftist (They are NOT "Liberal" in ANY sense of the word,they are fascist thought police) mindset make them LOVE feeling guilty. Most were born with a silver spoon in their mouths,and they grew up with the left in the media and schools telling them they MUST feel guility about minorities having less or they are monsters.

IOW,they NEED to feel guilty in order to feel good about themselves.
Sort of a sick social masochism....but I think you are on to something.

C S Lewis

Offline collins

I still wonder if the MSM didn't egg them on - "it was a white guy, right?". Druggies are usually suggestible.

Susan Smith, now in black.

Yeah, but Susan Smith blames some black guys to deflect attention away from herself so she didn't get caught, but this LaPorsha person blamed a white guy to deflect attention away from the murderer of her own child.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I still wonder if the MSM didn't egg them on - "it was a white guy, right?". Druggies are usually suggestible.

Yeah, but Susan Smith blames some black guys to deflect attention away from herself so she didn't get caught, but this LaPorsha person blamed a white guy to deflect attention away from the murderer of her own child.

You don't know this person's motives, and keep in mind - Susan Smith not only tried to deflect blame from herself, but she actually cold-bloodedly killed those two little ones. 

But, maybe that was your point - Smith's actions were even worse than this one's.