Author Topic: Joe Biden Nearing Decision on 2020 White House Bid: New York Times (within 2 weeks)  (Read 1211 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Joe Biden Nearing Decision on 2020 White House Bid: New York Times
By Billy House
January 6, 2019, 6:01 PM CST

Said to be concerned that other Democrats couldn’t beat Trump
    Early front-runner in polls of expected crowded primary field

Former Vice President Joe Biden is nearing a decision about a 2020 White House bid and telling allies he doesn’t think other potential Democratic candidates can defeat President Donald Trump, the New York Times reported Sunday.

Biden hasn’t yet told allies he’s decided to run, but has indicated he’s leaning toward it and will likely decide within the next two weeks, the newspaper said, citing unnamed Democrats who’ve spoken to him recently.

More at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-07/biden-nearing-decision-on-2020-white-house-bid-new-york-times?srnd=politics-vp

He runs for sure, I think... barring some serious health problem or something.

Offline Night Hides Not

He runs for sure, I think... barring some serious health problem or something.

He will get a strong push from his wife, Dr. Jill. She loved all the attention, and saw all the perks that Michelle got as FLOTUS. I think she wants it more than Joe does.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

@Night Hides Not

His son, on his deathbed due to brain cancer, told him to run.
The Dems love him but I don't think, due to his heath/age, he could last through a campaign.  I also think his touching women/female kids would be brought to light by Trump over and over and over.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh,yeah. Uncle Joe is going to run for President if his body isn't as dead as his brain. Too much "free money" in it for him and the pilot fish that swim around him for them to just leave it all laying in the water.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Bidens need to keep weird Uncle Joe locked in the basement.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Vote for the Creeper in 2020
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Yeah, the dead son thing may give him an advantage, but if that's all it took to get elected president we'd all be mourning the late Chelsea Clinton...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who cares? Two weeks. Three weeks. Four years? Who does he and and media assume is waiting for this BlockBuster News! LOL.

Crazy Joe may drain whatever free money he can get out of a fake run, but I really doubt he is serious. The guy is so stupid and goofy, even he knows that he could never be President. But being introduced as 'Former Presidential Candidate 'Mr. Smith' is what all the 56 Dem candidates are going for along with the slush fund(s) they can create with the 'donations and funding'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Run Joe Run! The radical left wing party you belong to will destroy you in 10 minutes.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Go for it, you handsy gaffe machine.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Run Joe Run! The radical left wing party you belong to will destroy you in 10 minutes.

They are recruiting women and coaching them so to make allegations that Joe Raped them 35 years ago.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm on tenterhooks here. :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LottieDah

Yeah Biden is a bona fide gaffe machine and a creeper but many people consider him way more likeable than Trump.  Some people put a lot of stock in that.  It comes down to a choice -- the Mad Tweeter or the Gaffe Machine.

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm on tenterhooks here. :2popcorn:

Sounds painful!

Is that like being hoisted on a petard?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Wingnut

Sounds painful!

More like:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds painful!

Worse.  No butter on the popcorn.  9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

Worse.  No butter on the popcorn.  9999hair out0000

To each his/her own...I prefer my popcorn like my women...au natural.   :rolling:

Offline Wingnut

To each his/her own...I prefer my popcorn like my women...au natural.   :rolling:

I prefer mine like my coffee, held firmly between my legs