Author Topic: Trump: Congresswoman ‘dishonored herself’ by calling me a ‘motherf–ker’  (Read 861 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump: Congresswoman ‘dishonored herself’ by calling me a ‘motherf–ker’
NY Post, Jan 4, 2019, Lia Eustachewich and Bob Fredericks

President Trump on Friday said a Michigan congresswoman “dishonored herself” and disrespected the nation when she called him a “motherf–ker” while promising to impeach him.

“I think she dishonored herself and I think she dishonored her family,” Trump told reporters in the Rose Garden, in response to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s incendiary comments from the night before. “I thought it was highly disrespectful to the United States of America.”

Tlaib dropped the expletive at a reception for the Move On campaign on Thursday night — just hours after she was sworn in.

“And when your son looks at you and says, ‘Mama, look, you won. Bullies don’t win,’ and I said, ‘Baby, they don’t’ — because we’re gonna go in and impeach the motherf–ker,” the Detroit native told the crowd in a speech about her election.

Tlaib stood by her remarks on Friday.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/04/trump-congresswoman-dishonored-herself-by-calling-him-a-motherf-ker/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"Tlaib stood by her remarks on Friday."

Looks like she was running away from them here.

Congresswoman Flees From Reporters Asking About "Impeach The Motherfu*ker" Comment
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-04/congresswoman-flees-reports-asking-about-impeach-motherfuker-comment
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump: Congresswoman ‘dishonored herself’ by calling me a ‘motherf–ker’

Sorry...
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump really should kept his mouth shut on this one on account of his puss grabbing and all that...

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump really should kept his mouth shut on this one on account of his puss grabbing and all that...

A New Yorker (Trump) complaining about profanity?  SMH, on the East Coast, the f word can be used as a noun, verb, and adjective in the same sentence.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You're equating what a private citizen said in a private conversation with what a sitting Congresswoman said into a public microphone?

How desperate of you.

Offline Night Hides Not

The new congress critter is already beloved by her supporters...she's proving she's a "fighter".

I think I see a parallel here, all she needs now is to tweet incessantly, and in CAPITAL letters with broken syntax, to boot!   *bouche*
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

If you are referring to the leaked conversation Trump had when describing how some women react to wealthy men, he did not say that he personally committed this act.

He was merely pointing out that they were so aggressive that it would be possible to do so.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Night Hides Not

If you are referring to the leaked conversation Trump had when describing how some women react to wealthy men, he did not say that he personally committed this act.

He was merely pointing out that they were so aggressive that it would be possible to do so.

You just answered my question from another thread: it's obvious to me that you would plumb the depths of the Marianas Trench to support Trump, and everything he does.